• Show
Clear All

theres that dash i seent. lol.

when you think this will be finished?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      theres that dash i seent. lol.

when you think this will be finished?
      yo terence thay dash you seen in the back of my truck was out of this car. the dash thats in it now is a integra dash. im going to go get some food cuz im starving like a hostage. then going to install the carpet then the center console but all that depends cuz my friend wants to ride the quad soon. it should be done by this weekend. paint wise

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
        yo terence thay dash you seen in the back of my truck was out of this car. the dash thats in it now is a integra dash. im going to go get some food cuz im starving like a hostage. then going to install the carpet then the center console but all that depends cuz my friend wants to ride the quad soon. it should be done by this weekend. paint wise
        oh ok. it looked like the one you had. lol. well i hoe you get the paint done man. i dont want this to turn into another 4 year of i-cant-drive-because-its-under-construction. lol

Comment

well i guess you couldve mistake it cuz it was at nite time and both dashs are black.
          so i removed the sound deaded on the driver and passenger sides. got the carpet and center console installed. FINALLY NO MORE SMELLY CARPET ill take ut back apart after i order a shift boot. MORE TOMORROW

Comment

got the rest of my earls fittings for brake tuck and fuel setup. just waiting for my Benen fuel rail to come in. then ill start cleaning the motor up.

Comment

wow lots of work put into this car..sould pay off nicely..im gunna be doing this next winter also

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
              I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
                wow lots of work put into this car..sould pay off nicely..im gunna be doing this next winter also
                thanks man. yours is coming along well also. when the motor is out its time to start tucking shit

Comment

got a few more parts in. Benen fuel rail, PasswordJDM oil baffle kit and magnetic drain plugs.

Comment

got a few parts today. smoked amber side markers, carbon fiber air bag delete tray and the last thing for the dash conversion is the climate control panel.

worked on the passenger door tonite, didnt get much done cause i got home to late from work. just sanded the inside of the door to jamb it first then will hang the door back on car to complete everything.

will have pics wednesday nite of the doors

Comment

carbon air bag delete is awesome
                      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post

tell me about it man. they need to make them for accords

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                          x2! looks good i wouldnt mind one

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                          I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
                            x2! looks good i wouldnt mind one
                            get one man and they are cheap on ebay

Comment

Update!!

FINALLY got around to installing the Benen fuel rail. Also took the time to wire wheel the intake manifold, cylinder head, block and tranny. I didnt go buckwild but it does look better. tomorrow going to drop the motor in but after i run the rear brakes lines. also going to do ther power steering system. heres a pics of the motor/tranny and 1/4 panels done(NORMAL HONDA RUST)

Comment

got alot of shit done. heres a list on what got done. will have more updates when i get back from atlantic city sunday nite

got the motor/tranny installed

finished up the setup

coolant hoses and radiator installed, filled coolant

finally finished the brake tuck

had to do something for the power steering fittings. (long story, just ask cp mike)

Comment

Working...
                                X