Oneoffaccord : 1995 Honda Civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
    Black EK belongs to luis (bronxfinest) from what I read he won't be able to make it as well.
    yea luis's ej8 will not be there. i havent seen him since last year at this meet, hes mad chill though

Comment

got a little more done tonite.. im busy working on a 01 civic that was hit in the front so im doing that. so while i was primer on the civic's radiator support was drying i took off the fenders, bumper/lip and both doors. being that i spray painted the engine bay black i took the liberty to spray some paint stripper to get some off the cheapo paint off..

Comment

finally got around to working on the civic tonight, got a few things done.

finished taking out more shit in the engine bay. headlight and fuse box wiring is all in the cabin, dashboard is out. while taking out blower motor box and a/c evaporator i found a lil mouse nest.. i was always wondering why i couldnt get the smell out and now i know why. hopefully next week ill have the engine bay sanded down ready for primer aswell as the brake tuck and wire tuck started

Comment

Awww...You murderer!
          RETIRED...

Comment

oh well^^^^

Comment

Never liked Ej/Eg...

You make the shiet so easy and nice...

As always, continue with the GREAT work!
              RETIRED...

Comment

got a lil more done tonight. used my plasma cutter to cut the firewall for the tuck. the firewall was 3-layers. so i got the wire routing and prop valve mocked up. also the fuse box mocked up. with the dash board. heres a few pics, just a mock up until the end of the week.

drilled out the spot welds for the srs mounting bracket

where the engine harness routing

headlight harness routing

fusebox mock up

dash mocked up

Comment

man, please tell me you're not leaving that hole that jagged and nasty. also, why did you cut it so big?

other than that, keep up the good work man

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                    man, please tell me you're not leaving that hole that jagged and nasty. also, why did you cut it so big?

other than that, keep up the good work man

oh no im not leaving it that jagged up.im going to trim it to make it cleaner. others may keep it like that but i wont. remember the hole isnt that big at all. theres 3 layers to the firewall. so it may seem big but its not...
                    the hole that u see is for first layer, then the second layer then the third layer is the hole for the firewall.

Comment

ok, that makes sense. u had to have space for the plasma cutter's head.

cant wait to see this one done like your accord

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                        ok, that makes sense. u had to have space for the plasma cutter's head.

cant wait to see this one done like your accord
                        yea man u can see by the pics of the layers..dont worry it will look pretty once i clean it up with my cutting tool.

Comment

heres a lil update... ill be finishing up the wire tuck today..today my brother wetsand the left side of the bay while i was doing his timing belt on his integra. picked up some Earls fitting for the brake tuck so ill have pics of them later today..so stay tuned

Comment

heres all the fittings for the brake tuck. also go battery jumper terminals aswell. i wanted to get the earls fuel line setup but i wanna get a fuel rail before i go any further.

Comment

Comment

Looking good.
                                Originally posted by 92dm
                                I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                                VOUCHES
                                Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Working...
                                X