• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn thats money^^^ i paided like $600 for this bad boy

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
      damn thats money^^^ i paided like $600 for this bad boy

No Freaking way! dude! there was a guy selling an lx auto no ps no ac totally striped inside for 3 k! you need to Hook me up!!!

Comment

i got the car from a friend. the owner b4 him decided to cut the radiator support around the headlights. so my friend was like i cant fix it. so i got it for $600 plus my old rims but i never paid him the $600. oh well. now look at the 2yrs later and its a wonderful daily driver

Comment

Makes me miss my coupe ugh..I loved that thing..was a ex but had rear disc stock and stock oem fogs..mmm. Hehe

I was running 14psi on the sohc..till me and a semi had a disagreement..lol

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

went autocrossing today at honda day. I won second place in my class . will get pics of me autocrossing tomorrow

Comment

you used the civic for auto-x?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                you used the civic for auto-x?
                yes sir

Comment

wow man. thought that was just something you used to cruise around in. nice tho. how does it handle?

Comment

wow man. thought that was just something you used to cruise around in. nice tho. how does it handle?
                    very good but my rear end gets very loose after awhile. i need a bigger rear sway bar.. a jdm itr is looking good right now.

Comment

It look like the Civic

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                        It look like the Civic
                        u saw it today?

Comment

this is looking good right here. i just installed this set up on my friend delsol thursday.

The ASR complete reinforcement kit contains one ASR subframe reinforcement brace, an ASR 24mm rear anti-sway bar, ASR spherical endlinks, aluminum D-brackets w/bushings, and all necessary mounting hardware

Comment

this is looking good right here. i just installed this set up on my friend delsol thursday.

The ASR complete reinforcement kit contains one ASR subframe reinforcement brace, an ASR 24mm rear anti-sway bar, ASR spherical endlinks, aluminum D-brackets w/bushings, and all necessary mounting hardware

dag that would look hot in a rear shot of your car. go ahead and get it. you know you want to man plus your rear wont get so loose next time(no pun intended. lol)

Comment

u saw it today?
                              Naw I was just talkin out of my ass, car looks clean and much better dumped.

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

dag that would look hot in a rear shot of your car. go ahead and get it. you know you want to man plus your rear wont get so loose next time(no pun intended. lol)
                                we installed that in gold along with skunk2 lcas and a gold beaks rear tie bar. that bitch looks crazy from the rear while your driving. ill get pic of it soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X