No announcement yet.

Oneoffaccord : 1995 Honda Civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This car is like the only thing that makes me want a civic (any civic for that matter). But now I want one... nice car.

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
      This car is like the only thing that makes me want a civic (any civic for that matter). But now I want one... nice car.
      well thank you for the compliament. i would love to own a bb6 myself

Comment

well heres a big update. I did a swap for a friend of mine the other day. got a sweet ass deal in the process. he ended up totaling his 00 integra with a JDM ITR swap that i did last yr. so he got the money from the insurance company, bought back his 00 integra. he got a 94 LS. so the deal was for me to take out the JDM ITR out of his old integra, swap that into his new integra. take out out his suspension out of the old integra and but that into his new car. so i gots me the front and rear brakes from his 00 integra. also the front subframe with everything on there. the best part is that i also got the b18b with tranny, mounts, linkage, wiring harness, axles and a/c lines. im so happy right now, so im going to install it within the next 2 wks. heres a couple of pics that i got.

Comment

So you finally got all the stuff eh...? lemme know if you gonna be doin stuff this weekend i can lend a hand either day saturday or sunday

Comment

boost that!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
              boost that!
              everyone is telling me that, but i dont want to do that. i want vtec in my life, if you know what i mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced
                So you finally got all the stuff eh...? lemme know if you gonna be doin stuff this weekend i can lend a hand either day saturday or sunday
                not into like 2wks, before the new jersey it should be done

Comment

pics

My Members Ride Thread

Comment

nice

Comment

thanks alot for the pics carlos. the b18b pulls very well, torque is very well persent than the d16y7. had the car speedo to 127mph to the meet today. spins 2nd and gets 3rd no problem.

Comment

I feel honored to be able to see this car. A stunning beauty.

Now i wish I wish i wouldve bought that civic i wanted to buy that my dad didnt approve of.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
                          I feel honored to be able to see this car. A stunning beauty.

Now i wish I wish i wouldve bought that civic i wanted to buy that my dad didnt approve of.
                          thanks alot, i really wish it was up to par with my standards but what can u do. its my daily driver paint cant always be perfect. this car is very good to me but i rather have my accord most of the time

Comment

Originally posted by ceelooboob

This guy always has the funniest fucking cheese smile

But still the pics is hot!

edit: how could i forget i actually drove this thing yesterday?
                            Anyway it runs hard as hell. Its got my seal of approval. Swap that head man asap. 7k redline FTL

edit2: i know how you like to have your car all perfect and shit but your corner lens is sagging or off alignment or something idk
                            Last edited by Chrisisiced; 10-29-2007, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Wow, wow, wow I havent been here in a while...damn those pics looks badass...and thats a clean engine bay...
                              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                                thanks alot, i really wish it was up to par with my standards but what can u do. its my daily driver paint cant always be perfect. this car is very good to me but i rather have my accord most of the time
                                I dunno man that paint looked prett good to me. Im hoping my 'cords paint will be half as good when i try to paint mine.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Working...
                                X