• Show
Clear All

ur crazy man...the car was a beauty
    My Members Ride Thread

Comment

See he's still cheesin.

How about i piss on his wheel lets see if he's still cheesin

Comment

It was great finally meeting the man behind the name, the civic deff looked great! Hope to see the accord when its back on the road . Now all i need is a swap and a 5spd conversion to keep up with the you guys lol

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
        Frost White Member 13
        My Ride
        "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

MNdude07 and I are both wanting to take a road trip up to jersey to see all of the freaking sweet cb7's up there: yours, cpmike's, deeve's ceelooboob's, etc.
          Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 10-30-2007, 11:45 AM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced
            This guy always has the funniest fucking cheese smile

But still the pics is hot!

edit: how could i forget i actually drove this thing yesterday?
            Anyway it runs hard as hell. Its got my seal of approval. Swap that head man asap. 7k redline FTL

edit2: i know how you like to have your car all perfect and shit but your corner lens is sagging or off alignment or something idk
            YEA YEA I KNOW CHRIS. I just noticed the corner lens. lol.....dont worry about the head at all.. no need to search at all... got one coming

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
              MNdude07 and I are both wanting to take a road trip up to jersey to see all of the freaking sweet cb7's up there: yours, cpmike's, deeve's ceelooboob's, etc.
              Come to the meet yo...http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=88637

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
                i guess i wasnt really that clear. we want to go to one, but that'll be a LONG way off. we're both in Rolla, MO, so even getting enough cash to go that far would be a stretch for both of us. it will happen eventually, but probably not within a year or 2.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
                  You want a filthy NA go for a D15B7 with ITBs, DOHC ZC pistons, Crazy Cam
                  slap some DT headers on that bitch, then set it off with Dual 'busa mufflers.
                  Then enjoy snapping the fuckin needle right off the stock tach!!!!

Holy shit!!!! Busa Mufflers!!!!

Never thought about doing that!!!

I might search on doing a busa Muffler
                  92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                  My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

WOW !!! I'm loving the civic.... Very nice done
                    Accord Of The Month January 09
                    Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                    BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

thanks alot richie, more mods to come.

Comment

sickest coupe ever.
                        ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                          sickest coupe ever.
                          not really there are many more out there, but thats for the comment. i got a few things up my sleeve for her and the cb. so just look out

Comment

well i got a new part for the civic tonite, i really wish that they would make this for our cars (CB) but what ever more parts soon.

SKUNK 2 PRO SERIES UCA/CAMBER KIT

Comment

Now that i remember, i think i saw you on the NJ Turnpike on Wednesday?

Was that you?

Comment

are you thinking about an engine swap? My buddy has a built b18 with a b16 head setup for nitrous. $3500 for the motor/tranny. tranny has a LSD in it and a bad ass clutch.
                                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Working...
                                X