No announcement yet.

new top speed thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you go boys and girls. 147 mph is what the datalogger said and this was against a Solara with the TRD package on the highway last night. 7.5psi on a h22a with f22 tranny.
    Carlos
    My Members Ride Page

Comment

damn carlos thats sick. did have any more or did you just cut it off because you where on the highway with people around
      cb7 sold
      2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
      95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Maxed the speedo (So somewhere above 135) on the highway for approximately three minutes in my EX with Flowmaster exhaust and Nakayama intake.
        -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordDx
          damn carlos thats sick. did have any more or did you just cut it off because you where on the highway with people around
          It was 2 in the morning on monday, and there was no on the highway. this was the second run against a trd solara and a volva(hehehe). No one else was on the highway either. Just going way too fast.
          Carlos
          My Members Ride Page

Comment

I didn't even know they made a trd package for the solara!
            A guy I work with told me his Mazda Millenia made it to 165... Which is the reason why I won't race him in anything but the 1/4 mile... My top speed is still 110... I don't car to risk going faster than that. If I can't do it in the 1/4, I don't need to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
              I didn't even know they made a trd package for the solara!
              A guy I work with told me his Mazda Millenia made it to 165... Which is the reason why I won't race him in anything but the 1/4 mile... My top speed is still 110... I don't car to risk going faster than that. If I can't do it in the 1/4, I don't need to do it.
              Yeah it looked just like this one http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/242155

here are more pics of some that are forced induction
              http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/287803
              http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/244651
              Last edited by Accord SiR; 06-05-2004, 10:50 AM.
              Carlos
              My Members Ride Page

Comment

Awesome... mmmm... supercharged Solara... I always liked the Solara. Especially the last model. Not the current one... bleh.

Comment

Top speed

I don't know if this is normal but i did peg it in a stock 91 SE With an intake. It took a while to get up there but it was like 4am on a saturday night after racing and nobody on the highway. can even estimate how long it took to get up there. But I was with 4 other cars 2 in my team and they verified it was Probably over 130.
                  Ace 22
                  Criminal Intent Racing
                  Orlando, FL

Comment

dam, im going to have to check out my engine cuz i only got up to 113-115mph..

My Ride

Comment

What trim do you have, My LX does about the same 113-115 also auto or 5 speed
                      Ace 22
                      Criminal Intent Racing
                      Orlando, FL

Comment

It's a ex, 5spd..

My Ride

Comment

I've got to 118mph...too afraid to blow my engine, rpms at about 4-5 during that, and about 20 seconds. (roughly)

All stock.
                          '92 Honda Accord LX sedan
                          Nothing special, I'm just a broke ass white boy...

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordf20a
                            It's a ex, 5spd..
                            you have a jdm f20a sohc right? i think that one has a speed limiter

Comment

127-129 mph it won't go to 130....i've tried several times.
                              stock everything.
                              highest speed getting a ticket is 108 in a 55mph...damn unmarked jeep cherokee.
                              highest speed in a 30mph zone is 100. did that twice...never again.
                              Last edited by M3kamikaze; 08-23-2004, 03:14 PM.
                              -'93 Accord EX 5-speed F22A6
                              -DIY mesh grill, DIY stealth intake

Comment

Originally posted by Natos2nr
                                I've got to 118mph...too afraid to blow my engine, rpms at about 4-5 during that, and about 20 seconds. (roughly)

All stock.

I was afraid to rev high with my F22A as well. Once I got the H, it's 7200 all the time. No fear

I'm still at 110 top... I don't really care to go fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X