X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post

Very nice good decent combo.
    Will you be lowered for the meet?
    I will. Springs arrived yesterday and the rear got dropped last night. Just gotta focus on detailing now.

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBucket View Post
      Thanks for telling me to check up by the pedal. It's definitely leaking there so now I need a new clutch master cylinder.

It seems once you start giving a car attention, it just demands more and more.
      No problem, and that's always the way but if you ignore it you get the same result ...... LMAO!!!

MRT - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172713

1993 Accord Ex

Comment

Car is at the shop getting finished up. Getting my header, and IM gasket tomorrow then installing those to parts. Painting the spots that have been repaired, wire tuck is 95% complete, and swapping my trunk as well hope to have it running by next Friday

Btw anyone got a heater core kicking around?

New heart and soul H22A4
        Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
        Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
        Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

I took my CB7 to New Brunswick and back yesterday

Comment

Im Leaking oil like crazy. I just drained and filled the tranny. Replaced bolts and washers along with it. Still leaking, gonna put it up on stands, i think it might be something higher up falling onto the tranny, making it look like its thranny thats leaking. Every week, something new. Dont know if ill make the meet, car is killing my pockets.
            Everyday is one day closer to completing my cb7 <3

Comment

Check your dizzy O ring, that will leak onto the transmission

MRT - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172713

1993 Accord Ex

Comment

Cut one my battery poles that hold the battery because it was hitting my hood and now I have a small dent that is noticeable from the outside on the hood.
                Current:
                2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

got my axels in today, Frost White VC is now installed with a new VC gasket and what not, VTEC is all wired in thanks to Monza,and installing my Alt tomorrow thanks to CB7Nub

New heart and soul H22A4

Comment

Recaro SRD, Nardi Torino ... ... that

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                    dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
                      Recaro SRD, Nardi Torino ... ... that
                      Picssss! Nice though, really nice lol.
                      Current:

Past:

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

My exhaust rusted out where the pipe meets the muffler. I ended up dragging my muffler on the highway for a bit until I could hit the exit and pull off onto a safe side street to check it out. Out came the work gloves, I unooked it from the hangers and tossed it into the trunk.

It's the perfect excuse to upgrade: I picked up an Apexi WS2 off Kijiji for $40

I'll have to get the axleback pipe made up and welded on, so I'll be driving without a muffler a for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Monza View Post
                          Check your dizzy O ring, that will leak onto the transmission
                          thanks for the tip. but its not that. it is indeed my transmission fill bolt.

Today I threaded a new fill bolt with tefflon tape and silicone to hopefully stop my leak before I replace the housing. Some other members online told me they did this and that it has held up for years now.

I added royal purple synchromax and royal purple 5w-30 oil change with a fram oil filter. not bad... it was on sale. $84 for everything. Once the silicone is dry, I'm letting the car sit for a bit. I'm going to take it out for a drive, see if I notice a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBucket View Post
                            My exhaust rusted out where the pipe meets the muffler. I ended up dragging my muffler on the highway for a bit until I could hit the exit and pull off onto a safe side street to check it out. Out came the work gloves, I unooked it from the hangers and tossed it into the trunk.

It's the perfect excuse to upgrade: I picked up an Apexi WS2 off Kijiji for $40

I'll have to get the axleback pipe made up and welded on, so I'll be driving without a muffler a for a bit.
                            Nice find!!! i mite be getting a WS2 muffler for $100 lol

New heart and soul H22A4

Comment

Need to do an oil change, exhaust header gasket replacement, and a coolant flush/refill.
                              With the weather this weekend, I don't know if that's going to happen.

Side note, getting the last parts for my full JDM front conversion in the next couple weeks.
                              It will be installed for Honda Tech 8 on July 22.

YES HONDA TECH 8. OMGZ.
                              Current:

Past:

Comment

... cool. I wish I had a jdm front end.

I'm still leakingoil. I'll take it to the mechanic eventually. Doesnt seem to doinan harm right now lol. and I found the remote for my knight rider kit, LEDS all over again

Comment

Working...
                                X