So Canada, what's new with your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
    Punkrampant that looks pretty sick, I don't think I've ever seen a done up that generation sedan Corolla (or Tercel?)
    Thank Josh,

I have never seen one done up in my life so I thought I'd give it a go.

Hows your transmission troubleshoot going?

Comment

Did this thread disappear and come back?
      I haven`t seen it in awhile.

Anyway, taking advantage of the mild weather, I removed my Thule Roof Rack today for a different look this year.
      So used to it on there, looks weird without it. car looks lower...lol
      Also de-stickered it too. Will post a pic later.
      Last edited by DanCan; 01-29-2013, 02:37 PM.

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

Originally posted by DanCan View Post
        No one posted in it for a month, so it disappears off the list of threads unless you change your user settings to include older threads.

As for me, I took advantage of that nice day a couple weeks back to wire up my sidemarkers. Finally! It looks way better with them in compared to just the holes before. Also, got a couple of goodies in from New Zealand.
        Originally posted by deevergote.
        And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by Punkrampant View Post
          Thank Josh,

I have never seen one done up in my life so I thought I'd give it a go.

Hows your transmission troubleshoot going?
          It's better now thanks.
          Changed the fluid with OEM Honda ATF and she got better as time passed.
          Plus got a little tune up as well making her run better.

Going to change the fluid again in a couple weeks or so to help change all of the fluid.

Originally posted by DanCan View Post
          Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
          No one posted in it for a month, so it disappears off the list of threads unless you change your user settings to include older threads.
          Exactly, the setting is at the bottom of the page of the left in the main Canadian sub-forum page.

Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
          As for me, I took advantage of that nice day a couple weeks back to wire up my sidemarkers. Finally! It looks way better with them in compared to just the holes before. Also, got a couple of goodies in from New Zealand.
          Any pictures? I forgot you had a CB lol.
          Current:
          2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
          1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
          1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

So much prepping for this season, I ordered my patch panels.
            A lot of parts I'm waiting to come in, got to install all of them.
            Probably won't have everything on for the first meet (May 20th), oh well!

How are you guys doing for summer prep?
            Current:

Past:

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

94 is still in bits ..... goddamn tires on backorder ... for like 3 goddamn months, I might need to look for an alternate size. Kinda looking around for some air ride. Really, I could have it together and running in probably a day, but its just a matter of finding the time more then anything else. Also got a new Nardi for it.

98 is on the road, new wood Personal wheel and "lucky cat" shift knob. Ordered rockers for it, old ones are fucked. It actually looks like hell, and I didnt drive it all winter. I was going to order some Michelins for it, biut Il ride out the 2 sets of Falken 615ks for the time being. Parts car with a manual rack coming tomorow, so Il be able to legitimatly lose the PS and mock up the turbo manifold. Going to be a pretty simple setup, Hyundai Genesis turbo, probably get a fancy store bought BOV this time, and a little bigger FMIC. o2 simulator means I can be boosted and not worry about the new drive clean. OBD2 FTW.

XRS has a new set of BFG G Force KDWs on it, stock wheels for new. fresh powdercoated 3pc Napres coming soon.

I have half rainforest in steering wheels lol ... and I got rid of some of them.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
              dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

I know what you mean some tire sizes take forever to get tires in.
                I just got Yokohama S.drive's in 205/50/15 and everyone needed about a week for them to get in. That's not bad though in comparsion to 3 months lol.

-----------------------

I have done a lot of work to the CB in the past month, it has been expensive lol.

- Brembo Blanks (wagon rotors & caliper up front) all around with Hawk HPS Ferro-Carbon front & KVR Performance Semi-Metallic rear
                - Motul RBF600 brake fluid
                - New (not rebuilt) NAPA master cylinder
                - New front outer tie rods from NAPA (both sides)
                - New front wheel bearings from NAPA
                - New passenger side axle from NAPA
                - New front passenger lower balljoint from TAS Auto
                - New front upper control arm from TAS Auto
                - Yokohama S.drive's in 205/50/15 all around

I also made a special order from Nextmod, the picture is on Facebook.
                It has arrived but I haven't installed them yet, that is later to come.

And then the next day after getting the tires I had a flat in one of the tires.
                Realized there was a piece of rusted sheet metal stuck in one of the tires, brand new.
                What luck, that has NEVER happened to me before lol. It's taken out and patched.

And I realized my rear Koni Yellow's are blown completely, great.
                The question is, do I get them rebuilt by Koni with race spec valving (I track), or Koni Red's front & rear for the price of the rear Koni Yellow's? The reds seem fine but I'm not sure at this point. I don't have warranty since I didn't buy the Yellow's new, got them off Dobermann. But if I get the reds I will have lifetime warranty. Monza has them and they are pretty fucking stiff. What to do what to do.
                Current:

Past:

Comment

Replaced mid pipe, cleaned and lubed the adjusters on the drums.

A month or two ago I did the front rotors, bearings and LBJ's. I gotta change the pads, theyre some organic pos soft compound and i cant even lock up the brakes. converted to dot4 at the same time.

Found out drivers side axle seal is leaking and planning on switching to syntehetic oil so i can be lazy and only change it once a year.
                  Last edited by Punkrampant; 08-21-2013, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Got backed into. Passenger side is all fucked up.
                    I really don't feel like posting pics, they are all on Facebook.
                    FML, can't I ever just finish one CB?
                    Current:

Past:

Comment

Nub, that sucks man!! I hate leaving my car parked where I can`t see it.
                      And when I do go out, I park ON the line way at the back where lazy people don`t go, and some asshole will still come and park beside you. FUCK THOSE FUCKING FUCKS!

I`m sorry to hear. Is it just door damage? pop on a new door?
                      Better than Gerry and his Coupe, his quarter behind is driver door is mangled from someone reversing in to him. Sucks bro. At least it wasn`t at beginning of summer.

AOM->April 2014

Comment

Still fighting with insurance company, still driving the CB.
                        Not giving up.
                        Current:

Past:

Comment

Well I bought a new car.
                          I am not leaving the CB7 scene at all.
                          I need to take a vacation from CB's for insurance reasons and accident reasons.
                          Those of you who know me should understand.
                          I am keeping most of my rare parts, everything else I have to get rid of.
                          If you want something off the car let me know.

I will post a thread I the regional section.
                          Current:

Past:

Comment

This poor section has really died over the past year eh.

Comment

Seems like the whole cb7tuner page has died since the FB page opened up.

AOM->April 2014

Comment

That's poopie.

Comment

Working...
                                X