No announcement yet.

So Canada, what's new with your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pulled my main relay out yesterday and re-soldered the interenal connections. I was having the no-start issues which I had originally blamed on a bad IACV.

Yoga has nothing on the way you have to bend yourself to work on the wiring under the dash on the car. I think I have a bruise on my lower back from the door sill.

Comment

Just sayin

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
      dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

So, I haven't been on here in a while, but not much has changed, so you guys aren't missing much.

The last couple posts I made in here got deleted when the site went down some months back, and I never bothered to post them again. Here's what's been going on with mine.

This happened last year in October. My car was parked on the side of the road in front of my house and someone visiting my neghbour backed into it. It was literally the only car parked on the street too. The door barely opened, and after a week I got sick of going through the passenger door and took a hammer to the fender to get some clearance for the door.

Lucky for me, I had some JDM fenders lying around, so I got the shop my brother worked at at the time to paint and install them, courtesy of the lady that hit me.

Just some pictures my brother sent of the process. They turned out great, and the paint matches almost perfectly.

This was a couple weeks ago. Yay!! Don't mind the dust. Both taken in front of my friend's house. Everything seemed to be going well, until....

I walked outside to find my car like this a week later. It looks like someone went by and clipped mirrors with it, and decided to keep driving. The power and the heat both still work, but I'm going to need to find a new mirror lense. So until then, I'm stuck with this.

Other then that, not much has happened. At least nothing worth mentioning. The car needs a good wash, since I park under a tree and birds shit on it constantly, and I'd like to get it rustproofed before snow starts falling, but it depends how funds go. I also need to have a tune up done since it's running a little rough, but one thing at a time.
        Originally posted by deevergote.
        And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

My cigarette lighter fell out. It broke when I took apart the dash last month but at least had it stuck in cosmetically. It fell out on Tuesday and I can't get it to fit back in. I really don't know how I'm going to fix it :/

Comment

This happened, jdm h22a swap not quite finished but running.
            My work in progress!

Comment

$100 Ebay Stainless header to replace a rotted flex pipe, and $50 AEM Tru-Power Pulleys installed. Finally re-soldered the P12 from manual to auto.

Comment

Hope you like replacing gaskets ,,,, I replaced one like every 3 weeks will I got one of the metal ones off a Megan header at the wreckers

dustin, you are a dick!

Comment

1995 legacy manifold to downpipe flange gasket

Is the tercel rear torsion? Thats creative!
                  Last edited by Punkrampant; 11-12-2012, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Well that was a shitty day.
                    Someone backed into my car today and I'm pissed.
                    Current:
                    2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                    1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                    1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Josh - That sucks. I assume its insured for that though no?

Yes, the tercel is a rear beam, I didn't know that about the legacy casket though, that should be in a sticky in the exhaust section

dustin, you are a dick!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Punkrampant View Post
                          what's is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                            what's is this?
                            Celica 7a Bottom with a .0415 overbore

for this beast:

Comment

Jesus ... Why don't I know you lol

How about a 20v

Check your pm
                              Last edited by AstroVannin; 12-03-2012, 04:15 PM.

dustin, you are a dick!

Comment

Punkrampant that looks pretty sick, I don't think I've ever seen a done up that generation sedan Corolla (or Tercel?)

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
                                Josh - That sucks. I assume its insured for that though no?
                                Yeah it is insured but I'm not going thru insurance my car would be written off, it's not bad damage but it's just because the car's value is so low to insurance compaines lol. It's just a headlight, refinish bumper, hood and fender. The worst part is the person who hit me was supposedly an old woman and her daugher (mid-40's) told me and the old woman supposedly went on vacation and didn't even tell me what happened. She should be arriving this week but I'm skeptical about that. I just want my car fixed without me spending money on repairs that someone else fucked me up on you know?

Oh yeah I got your text but I've been busy lately like in the PM I sent you add me on Facebook, or join the Facebook group "CB7Tuner Ontario & Quebec" we are all there and more active there then on here for the most part.
                                Plus my phone I can't add contacts so I have to remember everyone by number and your text is hidden deep in my phone and I'm too lazy to find it haha.
                                Current:
                                2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                                1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                                1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Working...
                                X