• Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn u brian, always doin something...how bout u paint my car...lol

Comment

Originally posted by ncoutlaw View Post
      no not the only ones . lol

about to go back outside to finish the wag

Haha....the count down is on....in 12 hours I will be on the highway almost in RR to roll out with SHADOW1 and his crew!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

well i got to get my doors finished tonight if not im not going sike me and shadow are ready to get it in on 95.
        underground Society 757

Comment

ready

OK..
          Finished waxing and I think I'm ready. The CB has to sleep in the garage tonight. I put garage queen outside for the night. I'm hyped about tomorrow...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116662

Comment

ok now im good to go washed the car and did everything even got new wheel for this meet i cant wait till leave new york lol...
            I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

NIce fellas. almost there.

I was also thinking about when we cruise to pohick. I was thinking about me and my homies guide everyone there? Since we live around here, i could have one of my friends in the front of the caravan another two in the middle and maybe one to stay behind just in case someone gets lost?

Just something Im throwing out there, since last year we did the same and everyone got there, haha.
              Team DFTFC
              Northern Virginia 703
              Member rides thread

Comment

That was cool of y'all to chaperone us like that!
                "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                ><((((º>

Comment

so siked the nc crew is up and ready
                  underground Society 757

Comment

Originally posted by xCB7 VA SP4R10x View Post
                    NIce fellas. almost there.

I was also thinking about when we cruise to pohick. I was thinking about me and my homies guide everyone there? Since we live around here, i could have one of my friends in the front of the caravan another two in the middle and maybe one to stay behind just in case someone gets lost?

Just something Im throwing out there, since last year we did the same and everyone got there, haha.
                    Yeah dude....that worked out perfectly the last time....we would have been lost as he** if it wasnt for yal

Originally posted by bigjoegood1 View Post
                    That was cool of y'all to chaperone us like that!

What....BigJoe...you still coming?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                      Yeah dude....that worked out perfectly the last time....we would have been lost as he** if it wasnt for yal

What....BigJoe...you still coming?
                      what time you leaving out tomorrow
                      underground Society 757

Comment

where is big joe at? havent heard from him ina while

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Soul View Post
                          what time you leaving out tomorrow

7am from Greensboro...should be in Oxford by 8am (avg speed of 100 mph on the way there...lol)......RR before 10am (if I dont get any speeding tickets)

Comment

is anyone bringing parts to sell over there??

Comment

Big Joe is still coming out but I won't be bringing chicken like I had planned. With overtime and school, I wasn't able to get the chicken together. Iwill however bring something that had parents to throw on the grill!
                              "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                              "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                              ><((((º>

Comment

been cleaning the car all day since i got out of work. its parked for the night. we should be in RR well b4 10 if you hitting o-town by 8
                                Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X