Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
    WOOT WOOT!!!!

Thanks guys, haha, I've been waiting on this day since maybe the third day after my first meet back in '09!
    Haha, nice! Keep up the hard work on the CB and we'll lend a hand too when we can.
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Congrats man!!!!

As for UGS. Yeah. I plan to crash meets all next year. The only cb meet I will be attending is the spring meet and the greensboro meet. All others I will be dragging kris, the tonys and others along with me to crash other Honda tech meets to get our name out there.

Comment

Who has the fastest cb in UGS?

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
        White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

fastest auto right here damn it hahahaha
          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
          NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

WOOT WOOT!!!!

Thanks guys, haha, I've been waiting on this day since maybe the third day after my first meet back in '09!
            congrats man now lets keep this boat rocking
            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Who has the fastest cb in UGS?
              Officially, for autos its a tie between bean and tony(1990ex). And for the swapped and/or power added CBs its Steve and tony(90-jdmcb7)

Unofficially Carlos(accord_sir) and jimmybean. Lol.

But there are a couple of people planning something big so um....you got a lil bit of a totem pole to climb buddy. Lol. But I'm sure you'll get up there in time.

90-jdmcb7 and kris have the clearest cars tho. That's what I'm aiming to break with the next car I get. It was supposed to be with the last cb I had but I sold it. the interior was on par with them but the exterior sucked.

Comment

WOOT WOOT!!!!

Congrats dude....time to do work now! Dont forget to mail us a check for your monthly dues.

Thanks...

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                  Officially, for autos its a tie between bean and tony(1990ex). And for the swapped and/or power added CBs its Steve and Tony(90-jdmcb7)Unofficially Carlos(accord_sir) and jimmybean. Lol.

But there are a couple of people planning something big so um....you got a lil bit of a totem pole to climb buddy. Lol. But I'm sure you'll get up there in time.

90-jdmcb7 and kris have the clearest cars tho. That's what I'm aiming to break with the next car I get. It was supposed to be with the last cb I had but I sold it. the interior was on par with them but the exterior sucked.
                  How dare you place my name AFTER Steve's....lol....it should go before his

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                  ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                    Congrats dude....time to do work now! Dont forget to mail us a check for your monthly dues.

Thanks...
                    This is why I love you guys (no homo)...lmfao!

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                    White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Lol

What do you mean by fastest? Top speed or drag style short point to point? My car doesn't have shit for top speed due to h23 trans on f22, but accelerates good w the shorter gears.
                      Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
                        Lol

What do you mean by fastest? Top speed or drag style short point to point? My car doesn't have shit for top speed due to h23 trans on f22, but accelerates good w the shorter gears.
                        Oh Shnit. I think he tryin to say somethin tony(1990ex). I heard that was a challenge. Oooooooooooooooo

Comment

Officially, for autos its a tie between bean and tony(1990ex). And for the swapped and/or power added CBs its Steve and tony(90-jdmcb7)

Unofficially Carlos(accord_sir) and jimmybean. Lol.

beans car is not auto slut
                          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Oh Shnit. I think he tryin to say somethin tony(1990ex). I heard that was a challenge. Oooooooooooooooo
                            i dont back down from shit bruh, you already know
                            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

i vote my CB for the cleanest ,so Shadow1 get in line bro.

Comment

Congrats Arron on our new member.

And hey guys if y'all wanna see Terence get his ass kicked In a drag race send me your email.

Anyways. Give me a job to do. I'm bored

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Working...
                                X