Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    Nice 90four. I think all you need now is to meet with the leaders of the crew formally and your in buddy.

Kris. I'm not sure what color to go for. Being that I never really had a black car with perfect paint I might be going for black. But then again I always wanted my CG as my dd and my dd I wanted white.
    T, what you mean meet and I'm in? I've met almost everyone. I was at the 09 springfield meet, led the group from gboro/oxford to rr walmart. I was the one who got rearended on the way to the park. And you still got me waiting over a year for my ugs stickers.

Get my company vehicle next week so I can park the cb and get to wrenching on it.
    Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
      Black...White...damn "T"....you just confused arent you.....j/k

Definitely do both!
      Lol

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
      T, what you mean meet and I'm in? I've met almost everyone. I was at the 09 springfield meet, led the group from gboro/oxford to rr walmart. I was the one who got rearended on the way to the park. And you still got me waiting over a year for my ugs stickers.

Get my company vehicle next week so I can park the cb and get to wrenching on it.

Shnit. My bad man. I'll get your decal this week and ship it off to you. And since you'ge met us then your in then. Lol.

Comment

Black...White...damn "T"....you just confused arent you.....j/k

Definitely do both!
        Yeah he is! Either color is a win dude, go for it!

Went by the sign shop in town after work today and got the quotes/prices for having a Meet banner made and some new UGS decals. They said they'd give us a discount for getting larger quantities of decals so basicly for every 5 decals it's $20. This price is for the side window 1"x7.5" decals, didn't ask about the larger windshield 1's. I'm going to have a bunch made before the Spring Meet so if anybody's interested let me know. With the help of the other UGS leaders I'm also working on making a new UGS logo which would be put on the banner, shirts and as different decals too.....stay tuned!
        Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Lol

Shnit. My bad man. I'll get your decal this week and ship it off to you. And since you'ge met us then your in then. Lol.
          Damn T....brain fart or what....lol. This dude rolled with me to the very first Va Beach meet....where only 3 people showed up....he down like 4 flat tires mang!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
          ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Haha, hopefully next in will be me. Check my MR for some newer pics...

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
            White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Pm being sent now.

Comment

Pm being sent now.
                Yo T....you gonna help my man resize them pics in his MR thread?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

I'm guessing your talking about me huh?
                  my b I didn't realize that they were that big...lmao I have a wide screen so they don't look as big to me...sorry bout that...

White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
                    I'm guessing your talking about me huh?
                    my b I didn't realize that they were that big...lmao I have a wide screen so they don't look as big to me...sorry bout that...
                    I am on dual 23 inch wide screens and they look big homie....lol.

Comment

I dont even know how to do that except on Photobucket. Lol

Comment

I dont even know how to do that except on Photobucket. Lol
                        da* man...12 thousand posts and you dont know how to edit pics....lol...aight dude I'm gonna leave you alone for now

Comment

12k post just says Im up here too much. Lmao

Comment

da* man...12 thousand posts and you dont know how to edit pics....lol...aight dude I'm gonna leave you alone for now
                            Hey, the only way I know to do it, is by photobucket...lol

Ninja Edit: Pics are much smaller now...lol Sorry bout that guys...
                            Last edited by 91_CB7_Sedan; 12-02-2010, 12:32 PM.

Comment

New Member!!

It's been voted on and we'd like to congratulate the newest member of our UGS family.........91_CB7-Sedan (Aaron)! Big things are in the works for next yr for all of us as a crew which I know I'm looking forward to. Let's do it big like we always do guys and once again, CONGRATS AARON!!
                              Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                                It's been voted on and we'd like to congratulate the newest member of our UGS family.........91_CB7-Sedan (Aaron)! Big things are in the works for next yr for all of us as a crew which I know I'm looking forward to. Let's do it big like we always do guys and once again, CONGRATS AARON!!
                                WOOT WOOT!!!!

Thanks guys, haha, I've been waiting on this day since maybe the third day after my first meet back in '09!

Comment

Working...
                                X