No announcement yet.

Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn dude, you have a serious bad luck streak going on right now. At least they didn't take the whole car though.
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Soul View Post
      they went back and got the subs and rear speakers too but talked to the shop and thry are replacing the window for me and trying to see ifn thry well replace everything else
      Damn homie, do you have a alarm? If so maybe so should upgrade it put a loud ass horn on it. Or just put some flame throwers around it, let it burn!!!

the sedan
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
      the wagon
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
      the integra
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
        Damn homie, do you have a alarm? If so maybe so should upgrade it put a loud ass horn on it. Or just put some flame throwers around it, let it burn!!!
        no. he has no alarm. lol. thats another reason im not into stereo systems. all i want is a good CD player and 4 nice speakers and ill be happy. i wont want to spend $400+ on a stereo system just to have it stolen because everyone knows what i have because they hear me bumpin coming down the street.

hey jimmy. hold those struts for me. ima get them. i wanna see how they stack up against the Tokico Illumina.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Soul View Post
          they went back and got the subs and rear speakers too but talked to the shop and thry are replacing the window for me and trying to see ifn thry well replace everything else
          Damn dude sorry to hear about that...my other CB got broken into so much I gave up on stereo and window tint a long time ago...and amazingly no break ins since then.

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          no. he has no alarm. lol. thats another reason im not into stereo systems. all i want is a good CD player and 4 nice speakers and ill be happy. i wont want to spend $400+ on a stereo system just to have it stolen because everyone knows what i have because they hear me bumpin coming down the street.

hey jimmy. hold those struts for me. ima get them. i wanna see how they stack up against the Tokico Illumina.
          Finally something I agree with you on Terence.....my CB now has a horrible CD player and 4 factory mounted speakers (no window tint so they can easily see there is a crappy stereo in it)...and thats all I will ever put in it....I dont want someone breaking into my shit and then just happen to notice all the other stuff I done to the car and say hey lets just take the whole dam car!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
          ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

hey guys whats up? did a lil bit of work then drove 4 hours to nc then the next day drove like 3 to sc and sunday drove 7.5 all the way home lol

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
              Finally something I agree with you on Terence.....my CB now has a horrible CD player and 4 factory mounted speakers (no window tint so they can easily see there is a crappy stereo in it)...and thats all I will ever put in it....I dont want someone breaking into my shit and then just happen to notice all the other stuff I done to the car and say hey lets just take the whole dam car!
              ive always been like that mna. id hate for someone to steal my $400+ stereo set up. and you know how if someone hears you bumping they want to know what you have.

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
              hey guys whats up? did a lil bit of work then drove 4 hours to nc then the next day drove like 3 to sc and sunday drove 7.5 all the way home lol
              and the car looks good with that lip too

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                ive always been like that mna. id hate for someone to steal my $400+ stereo set up. and you know how if someone hears you bumping they want to know what you have.

and the car looks good with that lip too
                Whao....he got pics with the lip on it....where they at Mike?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

yeah man ill get back in status soon i aint worried it will be all good
                  underground Society 757

Comment

x2 Where they at dude?!
                    Last edited by sideswipe; 09-09-2009, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Got a couple pics of Joe's 350Z and my CB after work today, both our cars are a little dirty though since it's been raining off and on all day..........................

Hey T, did you get Joe's and Billy's decals mailed out to me yet or what?!

Comment

lmao. i didnt take any pics. he just came by my job for some grub. lol.

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                        Got a couple pics of Joe's 350Z and my CB after work today, both our cars are a little dirty though since it's been raining off and on all day..........................

Hey T, did you get Joe's and Billy's decals mailed out to me yet or what?!
                        dag his car looks hot. and no. not yet. lol. still waiting to get this money back on my card. the bastards....

Comment

everyone. i would like to introduce a new member to the UGS family.

jdm92_accorn

for all you H swapped guys, he's a guy fending for the F series. HAHA!!! 171whp on a N/A F22a1

Comment

nice..impressive for a single cam. welcome
                            Need CB7/H22/Turbo parts? i got them..check thread

Comment

Originally posted by LeosCB7h22 View Post
                              nice..impressive for a single cam. welcome
                              how you been doing man?

Comment

Posted up some new pics of the CB on my mr thread, check it out!

Comment

Working...
                                X