No announcement yet.

Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fine, I'll gladly take fastest N/A SOHC F22A!

Ha, I think I was doing pretty good proving this at piedmont at the last Greensboro meet!

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
    White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
      i vote my CB for the cleanest ,so Shadow1 get in line bro.
      Gimme them rims man....you dont need them!
      Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
      Congrats Arron on our new member.

And hey guys if y'all wanna see Terence get his ass kicked In a drag race send me your email.

Anyways. Give me a job to do. I'm bored
      Fix that damn fence at the park you slut.....lol

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post

Ha, I think I was doing pretty good proving this at piedmont at the last Greensboro meet!
      You did good bro....I was surprised my damn-self.....you was whooping azz....

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Yall must be talking about the fastest in UGS then

Members Ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by jm991700 View Post
          Yes, but I couldn't even hold a candle to your cb man!

H22+Boost(when it works well)=SEX...and by boost I mean any kind of FI setup!

Your car is very clean too good sir

White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
            i dont back down from shit bruh, you already know
            Lmao. Shnit. I know fool. And I forgot his cb was a 5spd. Idk why I thought it was auto.

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
            i vote my CB for the cleanest ,so Shadow1 get in line bro.
            Lol. Shnit. I forgot about you man. Dern. So I got 3 people to climb over. I'll get you my pretty. And your lil dog too

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
            Congrats Arron on our new member.

And hey guys if y'all wanna see Terence get his ass kicked In a drag race send me your email.

Anyways. Give me a job to do. I'm bored
            I'm get you fool. Lol

Oh Shnit. I think we all need to pay a visit to the track again. Lol. Man. This crew got all the bases covers. Nitrous. Boost. Tuned swaps. N/A power. Cleanness. Haha. Can't no one hold us down.

lol. I forgot about you homie. What's your cb putting to the ground?

Comment

1/8th mi right? What was the fastest n/a f22a time
              Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
                1/8th mi right? What was the fastest n/a f22a time
                Not totally sure, but I know I had a full tank of gas that day, and more than 3 degrees of negative camber, which has now been fixed, and old tires...

I ran a 10.90 1/8 at piedmont. I can't remember my r/t...I can't find any of my time slips...

Comment

Not totally sure, but I know I had a full tank of gas that day, and more than 3 degrees of negative camber, which has now been fixed, and old tires...

I ran a 10.90 1/8 at piedmont. I can't remember my r/t...I can't find any of my time slips...
                  Nice, last time I ran was at the dunn/benson strip. Full interior subs and toolbox ran a 10.5 1/8th w the h23 trans.
                  Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
                    Nice, last time I ran was at the dunn/benson strip. Full interior subs and toolbox ran a 10.5 1/8th w the h23 trans.
                    this was with a f22a with 370,000 miles and a f22a trans

Comment

.........sorry Luna, but this is freaking hilarious!
                      Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                      Fix that damn fence at the park you slut.....lol

You did good bro....I was surprised my damn-self.....you was whooping azz....
                      Yeah, they are.....but you can't be the fastest in UGS if you aren't even in UGS so...........

this was with a f22a with 370,000 miles and a f22a trans
                      You did good man, and I kept screwing up! That was definitely a learning experience as far as how the track works compared to the street and the lights.........yeah, we're doing the long count ALL day next time! Round 2 will be MUCH better than round 1 was........and I'm wearing gloves next time too so I don't slip my hand off the shift knob anymore. Yessir, get ready my friends!
                      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                        and I'm wearing gloves next time too so I don't slip my hand off the shift knob anymore. Yessir, get ready my friends!
                        Ha, I be is ready, already

Aaron at the tree:

Aaron down the track:

Comment

Here we go....this guy....lol. We have no idea how fast your car is dude...you never stay at a meet long enough for us to check it out...what up with that.....

There's a good chance several of us faster than you, til you prove us wrong.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                          ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Looks like we know who is going to be the first two going down the strip next year!

I wonder who all is in my bracket

Comment

Here we go....this guy....lol. We have no idea how fast your car is dude...you never stay at a meet long enough for us to check it out...what up with that.....

You right i agree with u lol
                              Yall are faster then me as we know it
                              Last edited by jm991700; 12-04-2010, 08:34 PM.

Members Ride thread

Comment

Got our new logo made this weekend, check it...........

There's some BIG things going on for us as a crew next yr and this little piece is only the beginning........hope you guys are ready!
                                Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Working...
                                X