X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hiran's CE1 View Post
    Can I go
    Yessir............added!
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Op Updated!

Alright, you guys have spoken and the op has been updated so check it out when you get the chance. Added a little more fun to the festivities for the day, should be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        what size tires do you need?

dag i cant wait for this. and looks like some of my plans wont be happening yet....stupid shnit....
        I need 2 205/40-17's
        I dont think I will have the $ for my Koni yellows by then, but oh well. It will be one shitty bouncy ride! lol

I wont be able to stay late guys, I hate driving in the dark! I should be there till like 6:30- 7 them I will have to head out.
        Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
        CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
        Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
          I need 2 205/40-17's
          I dont think I will have the $ for my Koni yellows by then, but oh well. It will be one shitty bouncy ride! lol

I wont be able to stay late guys, I hate driving in the dark! I should be there till like 6:30- 7 them I will have to head out.

It's all good man, the park will probably be closing at about that time anyways (dusk) so it should work out fine.

I've got a new 205/40/17 under my house that I've been saving "just in case" but I could sell it to you if you want/need it. You'd still need a second 1 though.

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
            It's all good man, the park will probably be closing at about that time anyways (dusk) so it should work out fine.

I've got a new 205/40/17 under my house that I've been saving "just in case" but I could sell it to you if you want/need it. You'd still need a second 1 though.
            lol How would I get it? there is no way my tires would make it up there, there slicks! The steel belts are about to show and they both have bubbles in the sidewall! Not safe at all!!
            Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
            CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
            Coupe MRT

Comment

lol How would I get it? there is no way my tires would make it up there, there slicks! The steel belts are about to show and they both have bubbles in the sidewall! Not safe at all!!

Just trying to help man, what are you going to do?

Comment

Put me down as a maybe, would have to ask off of work.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                "The Turtle"
                DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                  Put me down as a maybe, would have to ask off of work.
                  It's about time you posted up on here man, this is SUPPOSED to be yours and Tony's meet anyways....................I got you guys though! Ask for the day off ASAP and see you there dude.

Added

Comment

I need 2 205/40-17's

PM sent homie. maybe you can get a fellow cb7tuner to take you up there if you throw a little gas money his way.

Comment

who's bringing their kids to the meet??

ホンダ アコード・ワゴン CE1
                      My eBay Items
                      Traveling? BOOK HERE!!

Comment

Kids........ Ain't got none...... Well not that I know of!!!!!! LOL... What I wanna know is if we are cooking out or just meet and greet.

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
                          Kids........ Ain't got none...... Well not that I know of!!!!!! LOL... What I wanna know is if we are cooking out or just meet and greet.

Will be all day meet & greet, lunchtime cookout and afternoon pick & pull (jy) run. This is going to be an entire day event so get ready, this is going to be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                            Will be all day meet & greet, lunchtime cookout and afternoon pick & pull (jy) run. This is going to be an entire day event so get ready, this is going to be awesome!
                            thats cool. do you gusy wants me to bring some fod or money for food?
                            oh and add my boy Vila to the list he coming down as well

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
                              thats cool. do you gusy wants me to bring some fod or money for food?
                              oh and add my boy Vila to the list he coming down as well

In the op I asked that everyone pitch in $5 towards food/drinks/etc. that way it will be fair and even for everybody.

Is your boy a member or just a friend?

Comment

Im not sure if im coming, no money, i just got a truck so my funds are low.

Members Ride thread

Comment

Working...
                                X