Greensboro Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
    You've probably got the furthest drive out of all of us!
    not if I come!!

My car is shit right now, but I'm working sooooo you know I cant miss a Greensboro meet!! I'll be there, front blown shocks and all!! LMAO!
    Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
    Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
      not if I come!!

My car is shit right now, but I'm working sooooo you know I cant miss a Greensboro meet!! I'll be there, front blown shocks and all!! LMAO!
      lol. i got some OEM struts ill let you get if you need something for temp use man just as long as you show your tail up there. lol.

Comment

I'm not sure yet, I'll check my schedule. I really hope I don't have a football game that day so I can come

Underground.Society
        Originally posted by Deevergote
        If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

I'm down 100% Lets Ride.

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
          White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Cool....it would be nice to see some new faces at the meet

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
            ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
              not if I come!!

That's what's up man, see you there!

Added

Originally posted by guitarplayer825 View Post
              I'm not sure yet, I'll check my schedule. I really hope I don't have a football game that day so I can come
              UGS members don't punk out on meets..................you know you'll be there!

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
              I'm down 100% Lets Ride.
              Added

The list is growing quick, who else is in?!
              Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Having a cookout is a great idea this time...hopefully everyone will participate. Also, just a sidenote, for newcomers the meet is held at the back of the park in the little culdesac section, PM the OP if you need specifics

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                  Having a cookout is a great idea this time...hopefully everyone will participate. Also, just a sidenote, for newcomers the meet is held at the back of the park in the little culdesac section, PM the OP if you need specifics
                  Good looking out on the park directions pimpin............op updated with the info.

Comment

i cant wait for this folks. ill have the cb looking better than ever. new power upgrades. new paint. new suspension set up............oh snaps yo

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                      i cant wait for this folks. ill have the cb looking better than ever. new power upgrades. new paint. new suspension set up............oh snaps yo

There you go homie, got a couple things I should be able to get done between now and then too. Have bigger plans for AFM though.

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                        There you go homie, got a couple things I should be able to get done between now and then too. Have bigger plans for AFM though.
                        haha. good to hear man. kris doing it big

Comment

Wow....all this secrecy....hmmm guess I need to do some mods to my whip...maybe some go fast stuff...some JDM stuff...who knows

Comment

ill c what i can do...

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Alright, I'm gonna be there

Underground.Society
                              Originally posted by Deevergote
                              If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarplayer825 View Post
                                Alright, I'm gonna be there
                                Good to hear.

Added

Comment

Working...
                                X