No announcement yet.

Greensboro Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol we need to stop havin the same convo on two dif threads damit lol pick one! hahahaha but ill see what i can do... def probly afm

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Afm Ftw!!!!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

I hope i can make it to AFM.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
          lol we need to stop havin the same convo on two dif threads damit lol pick one! hahahaha but ill see what i can do... def probly afm
          Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
          Afm Ftw!!!!
          Originally posted by civic_90_08 View Post
          I hope i can make it to AFM.

-Jordan

AFM is gonna be HOT..............but Mike's right, let's keep the AFM talk in the AFM Rollout thread and the Greensboro talk in this thread. Speaking of which, can't wait till next month!
          Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

any one from the 757 va beach/hampton rolling out there?
            Need CB7/H22/Turbo parts? i got them..check thread

Comment

Originally posted by LeosCB7h22 View Post
              any one from the 757 va beach/hampton rolling out there?

Maybe Mike (whoopwhooph22) but not sure who else. Come on down dude, we'll be there for sure!

Comment

AGM FTW!!!!

(all out greensboro meet...AGM)

ANCM...lol....edit
                Last edited by 90-JDMCB7; 09-16-2009, 06:59 PM.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

lol all out for NC though. lol shooting for 20 cars this year WOOT!

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
                  Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by Kellen View Post

That's right homie...I edited it...lol. I can't wait man..for the GSO meet and AFM....

ok...ok...thats my last comment in "this" thread about AFM...I will keep the rest in the AFM rollout thread!

Comment

That's right homie...I edited it...lol. I can't wait man..for the GSO meet and AFM....

ok...ok...thats my last comment in "this" thread about AFM...I will keep the rest in the AFM rollout thread!
                      lol. silly boy. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kellen View Post

Definitely possible..............let's go people! Who else wants in?!

Comment

cant wait for this folks. new suspension. new paint. tint. a maybe a couple of goodies to keep up with the crowd

Comment

Let's do this!

And this time...everybody dont leave the meet and not come back when we roll to Walmart to get the food....lol...that aint cool!!

Comment

Let's do this!

And this time...everybody dont leave the meet and not come back when we roll to Walmart to get the food....lol...that aint cool!!
                              i know man.

dont schedule ANYTHING else for that day. then something ends up coming up that day and you have to leave early.

Comment

Let's do this!

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                                i know man.

dont schedule ANYTHING else for that day. then something ends up coming up that day and you have to leave early.

Like Tony said, no bailouts..............this ain't the gov, we hold it down! I don't have anywhere to be that day except for the meet so I'll be there till the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X