X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
    ''AGM'' thats whats up man,let do this.

Yessir....................3 week bump!

Finish up all your mods that you might be doing by this coming Sat that way there's NO excuses as to why you couldn't show. Put aside you food/gas $ too while your at it guys, it's almost time!

Originally posted by Kellen View Post
    hopefully my motor wont break again going to this meet. i'm still breaking it in right now but i got faith in it this time, AND a shop warranty. lol

There you go man, just take it easy between now and then and on the way up and you'll be straight. I'll be up in Fayetteville today with my gf...........gonna take my son and her son to Monkey Joe's so they can have some fun for the day. Probably won't be driving my car though...............I have a 1 passenger rule in the CB.
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

YO KELLEN.....

...what did you get done to your motor this time...is it built up any...boosted...whats up dude?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
        Yessir....................3 week bump!
        SHIT!! I got lots to do!! I need another $ tree in my backyard!!!
        Looking for 2 back tires as we speak!!
        Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
        CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
        Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
          what size tires do you need?

dag i cant wait for this. and looks like some of my plans wont be happening yet....stupid shnit....

Comment

ughhh my subs are dead...

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

ok yeh, so I'm kinda wondering what everybody's names are?
              So I'm not like "I guess your Shadow1"...lol

I'm not going to know anybody there b/c Gunrunner isnt going to be there...

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
              White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post

its ok. you can call me shadow or T. one of the two

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                  what size tires do you need?

dag i cant wait for this. and looks like some of my plans wont be happening yet....stupid shnit....
                  Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
                  ughhh my subs are dead...

Don't stress on the mods guys, just get the little things done like cleaning and detailing. If you can't complete a mod by this coming weekend it's all good, just focus on SHOWING UP!!

Yo Mike, are you coming down for this or what dude?!

Comment

You can call me Dirk Diggler..............I mean Kris.

Comment

Got a question for all you guys....................Tony (1990ex) and I were talking yesterday about the Pick & Pull yard in Winston-Salem and were wondering if all you guys would want to make a run out there. They're open till 6pm so we'd have plenty of time if we did want to go, if not it's all good.

Let me know what you guys think.

Comment

Don't stress on the mods guys, just get the little things done like cleaning and detailing. If you can't complete a mod by this coming weekend it's all good, just focus on SHOWING UP!!

yeah. im not much worried on that. if i can get my axles and front rotor swap done before the meet, ill be happy.

You can call me Dirk Diggler..............I mean Kris.
                        aight Dirk. lmao

Got a question for all you guys....................Tony (1990ex) and I were talking yesterday about the Pick & Pull yard in Winston-Salem and were wondering if all you guys would want to make a run out there. They're open till 6pm so we'd have plenty of time if we did want to go, if not it's all good.

thats cool with me. would like to see what spare parts i can find out there. lol. how far is it from the meet?

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                          YO KELLEN.....

...what did you get done to your motor this time...is it built up any...boosted...whats up dude?
                          no it's not boosted yet, the shop charged a ton of money so i dont have the funds yet for the turbo setup, i'll have to wait til tax season. the good thing is that it's running on the hondata S300 now and not burning any oil lol

mine is still the same, and Kieth isnt going!? he works here on base, i'll have to find out why.

that'd be pretty cool the JY here in fayetteville blows ass lol

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
                          Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

i dont know about the greensboro meet but im about to head down there for this week

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Shadow is little T....and I am Big T......lol

I am down for that...may want to start the meet earlier though...also we could lose our spot at the park...doesnt matter to me...what I can do is check the j/y list online and see how many Accords/Preludes they got in stock.

Distance from the meet...ahhh....the j/y is roughly a solid 30 minute drive...would be a good highway cruise for the crew...get some rolling shots

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
                              i dont know about the greensboro meet but im about to head down there for this week
                              Mike just wait till the Greensboro meet to come down man....we need you there bro!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                              ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Can I go

ホンダ アコード・ワゴン CE1
                                My eBay Items
                                Traveling? BOOK HERE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X