This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any updates from anybody?

I picked up that 10th ann friday. Its actually a good car, needs new fenders and some rust repair but all in all it was a good buy

Comment

Thule Rack and K&N SRI in heading my way!

Thinking about going Yellow with her (hence the Sig)

Plans:
      Yellow Tint to turn signals, as well as, yellow trim. Also, Looking for some yellow rims!

I've decided this is just going to be my fun/test car SO WHY NOT GO YELLOW!!!

I will get something later down that I will be more serious with.

Bought From:
      CB7 Sleeper
      illestatus
      HondaFan81

My Ride:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...92#post2587592

Comment

Originally posted by Status Quo View Post
        Thule Rack and K&N SRI in heading my way!

Thinking about going Yellow with her (hence the Sig)
        You do know that aside from Red, Yellow cars get pulled over quite a bit cuz the color catches the eye faster than others.
        So unless you plan on driving like a grandma, go with something like blue or green

Just my Opinion

Comment

quick update:

i now have an h23 IM and a pt6 in my possesion

i cant wait to get the a6 cam

im eventually going to double stack

but i need to get that omni 70mm tb before i can do the swap unless the auto h23 tb will work?

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
          91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
          funds for swap:$000.00
          Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
          Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

Auto TB can work on manual tranny vehicles. Not the other way around.
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
              You do know that aside from Red, Yellow cars get pulled over quite a bit cuz the color catches the eye faster than others.
              So unless you plan on driving like a grandma, go with something like blue or green

Just my Opinion
              Well lets just say with it comes to officials in my town... I have connections

but yes i had thought about that haha!

Bought From:
              CB7 Sleeper
              illestatus
              HondaFan81

My Ride:

Comment

Originally posted by Status Quo View Post
                Well lets just say with it comes to officials in my town... I have connections

but yes i had thought about that haha!
                Slippin thru the loopholes with your silly connections..

Bastard

Comment

Any updates from anybody?

I picked up that 10th ann friday. Its actually a good car, needs new fenders and some rust repair but all in all it was a good buy
                  Very cool! So being that it is a 10th anniv edition. I know it is 1993 LX with F22a1 engine, 4-wheel disc brakes with ABS. I think they are all automatics.

1) Auto or manual tranny?

2) What color?

3) Sedan or coupe?

Comment

Only update with me is:

1) My DD red Accord has stock F22a4 exhaust now.

2) Making more progress on Kevin's project.

Comment

My frosty white is still going strong, but still leaving oil drops on my driveway...

Also, I recently got $10104 back from the government, so I used it to pay off all of my credit card debt. I now have $120/mo. more to work with (at least). So now I can start regularly saving for my wedding. After that's done, I can FINALLY start saving for a new car (I won't drive a CB forever, you know...not safe enough for someone of my height)

Comment

Brett,

Good thing is you should you should get close to top-dollar for your Accord when you put it up for sale. Regardless of the little quirks, it is in way better shape than most around this region. You'll probably be better off selling it privately than trading it in.

What replacement car are you looking into?

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
                          Very cool! So being that it is a 10th anniv edition. I know it is 1993 LX with F22a1 engine, 4-wheel disc brakes with ABS. I think they are all automatics.

1) Auto or manual tranny?

2) What color?

3) Sedan or coupe?
                          -Auto, which is pretty nice. wasnt sure if i was gonna like it cuz i love manuals
                          -OEM Black and Primer. haha
                          -Sedan

Comment

Nate,

Nice. I like the way our sedans look rather than coupes. Coupes from side profile look like an after-thought. Also, black is nice and not as common color in our region (least from what I've seen), especially less common for a 10th anniv edition. I've seen alot of white ones and some of the green.

Can't wait to check it out and see how good of shape it is in. Use Honda ATF only in that automatic. You should just change it now, then every 30K miles after (i just do it with coolant, every 30K as well).

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
                              Nate,

Nice. I like the way our sedans look rather than coupes. Coupes from side profile look like an after-thought. Also, black is nice and not as common color in our region (least from what I've seen), especially less common for a 10th anniv edition. I've seen alot of white ones and some of the green.

Can't wait to check it out and see how good of shape it is in. Use Honda ATF only in that automatic. You should just change it now, then every 30K miles after (i just do it with coolant, every 30K as well).
                              Yeah, i was reading in the ORIGINAL manual i found in the glove box that its the ONLY stuff to use.
                              The body needs some work but that stuff is tolorable and can be fixed the time comes or when i have some money i feel like blowin!

Would you still be willing to do the rocker arm o-rings and cam seal when you have some free time? cuz i know at the moment you got ALOT on your plate

Comment

Slippin thru the loopholes with your silly connections..

Bastard
                                yesss sir!

Bought From:
                                CB7 Sleeper
                                illestatus
                                HondaFan81

My Ride:

Comment

Working...
                                X