This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
    That's good news Kevin. So when you buying the red?
    Deal fell through, but I have some other's interested so we'll see. I may have an opportunity to get a nice clean bodied CB for my DD/Project so I'll keep you posted Cisco.
    R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

FYI...

My red Accord officially for sale now.
      Last edited by HondaFan81; 07-30-2010, 06:18 PM.
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

FYI...

My red Accord officially for sale now.
        So what's the new DD Cisco? And is the white project road worthy yet?

Comment

Don't get all sappy on me, but I'd like to thank you all for having such great attitudes.

Even though we are small, I'm always happy to help you all because of this. Honestly, I wish I had more time to personally help you all achieve your goals, no matter what they are. I have learned not everyone can afford or has the time in their life to complete projects, but even restoring a car to safe, reliable standards is cool.

Personally, I am really getting sick of the poor attitudes on this forum lately and I have often questioned sticking around. I applaud all your efforts and that every single one of you has put some kind of effort into their own vehicle and have a great attitude to learn more!

Keep it up. Even if I'm not around in the future, I'll keep in touch via email with you all.
          Hey, I have been really feeling ya recently. I talked to some guys outside Michigan and holy cow! Its like something is stuck up there rear ends or something...
          I am just glad I live in a state with ya'll because I don't know if I would stay on with this nonsense...

Bought From:
          CB7 Sleeper
          illestatus
          HondaFan81

My Ride:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...92#post2587592

Comment

I don't have a replacement yet, working on it. Don't want to say because it is not final, but you all will see eventually (if I get it).

White project not roadworthy.

Comment

Sold the Lexus, gonna go look at a CB later tonight.

Comment

Seems like Kevin's keeping the F20A swap, cool.

Comment

Seems like Kevin's keeping the F20A swap, cool.
                  Yezzir

Comment

Pickin up my new CB tomorrow. I'll post up pictures for you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                      Pickin up my new CB tomorrow. I'll post up pictures for you guys!
                      I was just gonna say, if you are getting that white 90-91. they just lowered the price.....

$1400 from $1600

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
                        I was just gonna say, if you are getting that white 90-91. they just lowered the price.....

$1400 from $1600
                        Nope, not that one!

Comment

Nope, not that one!
                          Hmmm......
                          Now im interested to see cuz ive been lookin for another CB aswell as a different car and cant find hardly any clean CBs worth buying?

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
                            Hmmm......
                            Now im interested to see cuz ive been lookin for another CB aswell as a different car and cant find hardly any clean CBs worth buying?
                            This one I found through a personal connect. And it's absolutely rust free and very clean.

Comment

This one I found through a personal connect. And it's absolutely rust free and very clean.
                              Post up as soon as you get it home!!!!!

Comment

FYI, I'll sell my red Accord for $600 with same alloy wheels, but 25% tires. It would make a great winter beater, DD or parts car. This car would restore another CB7's suspension & brakes, saving you a lot of time and money. You could swap front knuckle assemblies with newer wheel bearings, lower balljoints, brake rotors, pads, upper control arms, outer tie rods, etc. Shocks are only bad parts on this car suspension & brake wise. Stock springs are in good condition. Has short shifter, 12 lb flywheel, short ram intake, F22a4 engine & F22a4 full exhaust. It's driveable, reliable and 32 MPG all day. Use if for a 5speed manual swap, I don't care. Up to you. Alternator and battery were recently replaced as well. You'd be saving money swapping these parts over, rather than buying.

This is for MI crew only for now. I want it gone, let me know!
                                Last edited by HondaFan81; 08-04-2010, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X