This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BBuncky2 View Post
    My frosty white is still going strong, but still leaving oil drops on my driveway...

Also, I recently got $10104 back from the government, so I used it to pay off all of my credit card debt. I now have $120/mo. more to work with (at least). So now I can start regularly saving for my wedding. After that's done, I can FINALLY start saving for a new car (I won't drive a CB forever, you know...not safe enough for someone of my height)
    Brett, by the time you do decide to sell, let me know, because I'll probably be looking for a DD by then. Since I know how well yours was taken care of, I'd pay top dollar for it no problem.
    R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
      Brett, by the time you do decide to sell, let me know, because I'll probably be looking for a DD by then. Since I know how well yours was taken care of, I'd pay top dollar for it no problem.
      Well, we're still talkin' a couple of years here. I mean, once we get the amount down we want for the wedding, then I pretty much have to start saving for a car from scratch.

As for which car, I've always liked wagons. I've always liked the look of either the BMW 3-series wagon, the Volvo XC70, the Accord Crosstour, or something else. Not sure at all. The important part is that I have to fit in it like a glove. So far, the only car I've fit in like a glove was a Mercedes...and I ain't gonna be able to afford no freakin' Mercedes!

Comment

Well, we're still talkin' a couple of years here. I mean, once we get the amount down we want for the wedding, then I pretty much have to start saving for a car from scratch.

As for which car, I've always liked wagons. I've always liked the look of either the BMW 3-series wagon, the Volvo XC70, the Accord Crosstour, or something else. Not sure at all. The important part is that I have to fit in it like a glove. So far, the only car I've fit in like a glove was a Mercedes...and I ain't gonna be able to afford no freakin' Mercedes!
        I'm talkin' about a couple of years as well. Just let me know first.

Comment

hey kev you still lookin for a PT2?

i might have one in a jy

there is a teggy with vtec but i couldnt get the engine code because of all the snow but i will check soon

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
          91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
          funds for swap:$000.00
          Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
          Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post
            hey kev you still lookin for a PT2?

i might have one in a jy

there is a teggy with vtec but i couldnt get the engine code because of all the snow but i will check soon
            Yes I still need a PT2. It wouldn't be in a teg though. Or are you just stating that there is a teg in the JY?

BTW Scott, PM me your number so we can stay in contact about the old motor.

Actually, all of you guys should PM me your numbers, so I can get a hold of you all later about the meet and such.

Comment

I'm going to Japan next month. April 12-21!

I'll get to see Tokyo, Narita, Kariya, and Nagoya. Edit: Oh, and possibly Kyoto (if we go sightseeing on the weekend)

Anybody want anything?

I'm going for work.

Super psyched!

The only downside is that when I come back, I'll be jet-lagged like whoa. Also, the meet is three days after that. I'll try my best to come. In all honesty, I will probably be able to make it.

Comment

I'm going to Japan next month. April 12-21!

I'll get to see Tokyo, Narita, Kariya, and Nagoya. Edit: Oh, and possibly Kyoto (if we go sightseeing on the weekend)

Anybody want anything?

I'm going for work.

Super psyched!

The only downside is that when I come back, I'll be jet-lagged like whoa. Also, the meet is three days after that. I'll try my best to come. In all honesty, I will probably be able to make it.
                I'll take some JDM one piecers, ummm fogs, leather interior, annnndddd....

Lol, sounds sweet Brett! Quite the opportunity!

If you could find something "JDM" to hang from my rear view mirror that'd be awesome! For realz. I can pay you for it at the meet.

Comment

Yes I still need a PT2. It wouldn't be in a teg though. Or are you just stating that there is a teg in the JY?

BTW Scott, PM me your number so we can stay in contact about the old motor.

Actually, all of you guys should PM me your numbers, so I can get a hold of you all later about the meet and such.
                  the teggy had an engine swap done just wondering if it was maybe by chance an f20b dohc

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
                  91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
                  funds for swap:$000.00
                  Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
                  Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post
                    the teggy had an engine swap done just wondering if it was maybe by chance an f20b dohc
                    F20B won't run me.

F20A DOHC. Check it out, but I doubt it will have this swap.

Oh, got any spare 90-91 grilles layin' around?

Comment

Oh, got any spare 90-91 grilles layin' around?
                      I have one that i was strippin for a DIY

You want it?

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
                        I have one that i was strippin for a DIY

You want it?
                        Eh, yea. I kinda want to grab one to do a lil DIY I have in mind. Could you bring it to the meet?

Comment

Can do!

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
                            Can do!
                            Thanks bro!

Comment

Where did Cisco's post go?

Comment

Where did Cisco's post go?
                                He's like a ninja...He's is in here somewhere, but he's really not here at all...

Comment

Working...
                                X