• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
    well my info is no secret...
    937-360-6113
    slammed4thgen on aim
    just dont call me before 2pm and were cool!

jake
    jake brings up a good point (thanks)
    someof us have odd hours or other issues so if you please post up the times
    also it would be easyer for me if you pm the info i will get the list put totgether and pm everyone.
    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn
      Here 's what I have been thinking about the personial info list for ohio cb7 menbers.
      1it should have phone #S
      2emails
      3I belive in keeping low key so I dont think any menber should give this info out to anyone without asking the person in question first.
      4also have im's like aol and yahoo, etc

Any input on this speak up.

Who do you want me to send the info to?
      R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord
        Who do you want me to send the info to?
        pm it to me and when get everyones iwill make a listand send it out to you guys
        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

sounds good
          R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

sent my info to ya.
            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

buy my wheels.... ive made up my mind there outta here! they are in f/s better deal for ohio guys for sure though!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

hey guys excoupe92 and I are coming out to Lima, Ohio in late June...know of any meets going on any where near there around that time? We'll definitely not know our way around, so anything farther than like an hour's distance may be some trouble....We know how to get to Dayton though! haha that's about it.

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Originally posted by CB7lx91
                  hey guys excoupe92 and I are coming out to Lima, Ohio in late June...know of any meets going on any where near there around that time? We'll definitely not know our way around, so anything farther than like an hour's distance may be some trouble....We know how to get to Dayton though! haha that's about it.
                  well we are a little further than an hour away ill look it up for ya!

hour and 45 mins to my place! just run 33 east to 270
                  hope you guys can make it
                  Last edited by slammed4thgen; 11-27-2007, 02:25 PM.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

newest ohio cb member: jacobuchanan140 #11

sunburn he should be contacting you shortly and everyone who does contact him if you want you ohio cb stickers give him your address and we will ship them out by christmas...later,slammed

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

I live about 20mins from Lima on 33. hit me up if u need some help around

Comment

ah word definitely man. Like I said we won't be out there until late June for classes, but I'll definitely contact ya. Can't wait to show off my Ohio CB sticker! haha

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

ah word definitely man. Like I said we won't be out there until late June for classes, but I'll definitely contact ya. Can't wait to show off my Ohio CB sticker! haha
                          Are you going to Northwestern? If so I got a few friends who go up there, they may be able to help you guys out.
                          Originally posted by 92dm
                          I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                          VOUCHES
                          Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Yeah we're goin to UNOH, I'm doin the automotive program and a couple high performance classes

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Hey everybody......how are things going?

Comment

perfect over here in RI haha, stoked to meet up with you guys. btw, I'm running your rims...well not all painted and nice nice like yours are, but same type. Haha props to you man

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Working...
                                X