X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92cord
    That sucks!

Last year they parked at the fair grounds (since its gotten bigger) - which was about 5 miles away from Summit Racing. I am sure they have room there and they have buses that transport people back and forth.
    it might be cool to make a run up there.
    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Thats cool. I'll make sure to make a thread about a month or two before the event happens.
      R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Thats cool. I'll make sure to make a thread about a month or two before the event happens.
        Make it a couple of months before so we can plan see if enough poeple want to go etc.

Comment

if i had my liscense i would go anywhere but i dont therefore im stuck in columbus...

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
            if i had my liscense i would go anywhere but i dont therefore im stuck in columbus...
            you just need to know how to slow down in those slow cars of yours!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7
              lol

When are you gonna have you license back? Summits car show isn't until July, hopefully you'll have it back by then if you're intersted in going.
              R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7
                lol you sure do have a way with words bro

Comment

lol

When are you gonna have you license back? Summits car show isn't until July, hopefully you'll have it back by then if you're intersted in going.
                  bah i get it back in august of 08

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

ahh man that's so long, I'm sorry to hear that. May I ask why it was taken away? Or was it just a speeding ticket build up deal.

Comment

Originally posted by ExCoupe92
                      Or was it just a speeding ticket build up deal.
                      a ticket....... try many tickets. But correct me if i am wrong jake. Didn't the last one that you got cause you to loose your license? And didn't you have to stop and wait on the cop to come up to you after like minutes? So you could have gotten away my friend.

Comment

that was second to last and yyes i did do that

the last one i was just flying and went right in front of one who was behind a bush...

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

damn those bushes!!!!!

Comment

slammed how u get your license taken away when i just went to detriot and did 85-90 the whole way back and not a cop bothered me on the 250mile trip. watch my luck die out now i said that

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                              slammed how u get your license taken away when i just went to detriot and did 85-90 the whole way back and not a cop bothered me on the 250mile trip. watch my luck die out now i said that
                              columbus and springfield cops.

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn
                                columbus and springfield cops.
                                Cops in Ohio are all asses to me.
                                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Working...
                                X