X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
    Ok i will tommorow.

And what ever is happening, I want in on it. lol.

very cool We will get it worked out
    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
      I need it all bro
      except for the peices I got from you , and front seats

I need the das and everthing and it has to be in good condtion , you know how I am .
      i might end up buying a coupe here soon that needs alot of bodywork for realllll cheap but idc i can do the shit myself and it has full tan interior im thinkin about puttin my ex interior that ive been workin on in it maybe not forsure yet
      to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
      Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

Comment

What's the angry face about? Don't tell me you got the dreaded email.

what color dash are you looking for? I didn't think they had tan. Or are you looking for the SE dash with the passenger airbag still?

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
            What's the angry face about? Don't tell me you got the dreaded email.

what color dash are you looking for? I didn't think they had tan. Or are you looking for the SE dash with the passenger airbag still?

yeah pretty much...

I am looking for black se dash.

Comment

They canceled your order? That sucks. Did you order wet or dry?

Comment

They canceled your order? That sucks. Did you order wet or dry?
                dry

Comment

We think a like I was thinking about that today ...

I 'll get to it in a min
                  Great minds do think alike.

I'll look for some tan interior parts the next time I go to pull-a-part. You need it from a cb7 or a da?
                  R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
                    Sedan...

And whats up with the n2o kits? are people getting them like free or something?
                    The price for them were $44 and some change + shipping (equaled to $60 some dollars shipped).

Heres the thread:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116617
                    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

I'd just like to say that at night, when I'm sleeping, deep in my dreams, I hear the tiny tiny click of a microswitch and the roar of fifty extra ponies.

I am going to be so fucking bummed out if my kit gets canceled. The sheer joy of getting a nitrous kit actually overwhelmed my rage at the ex for her negligence. I guess it's already been valuable in that regard, but damn, I can't wait to hit the button.
                      lmao me too, only you dont hit a button!

if i get one its going to get wet provisions, then thrown in.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
                        The price for them were $44 and some change + shipping (equaled to $60 some dollars shipped).

Heres the thread:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116617
                        GAH! thats amazing!

And sunburn, ygpm

Comment

wow zex sucks, if we do get all these im selling every single one of them.

upon research, this is not even close to what i want.

i never have liked them really, nitrous express is where its at.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                            lmao me too, only you dont hit a button!

if i get one its going to get wet provisions, then thrown in.
                            I think I read somewhere that the Zex kit has a four stage safety set-up, you have to be in gear, armed, WOT and pushing the button for it to spray. supposed to make it a good starter kit for n2o newbies like myself.

*edit* now I can't find it. And reading through the FAQ on Zex.com, it sounds like they aren't the company that did it because they sell the push button switch separately.

Jake, what's your beef with ZEX? You're really the first person that's been so... vehement about the quality? I know a couple of v8 guys running ZEX and they like it. It seems like it would be a good set up for beginners. Enlighten me. Maybe I'll take your advice and (if I get mine) sell it and buy a used NOS or NX setup.

*ninja double edit* - It occurred to me that the bottle is probably empty when you get a new kit. Is it? Where besides Jegs can I get one filled? I was also told it runs about $4-5 a lb, correct? And about 12-15 passes at the track with a 50 shot?
                            Last edited by visualpoet; 10-07-2008, 06:53 PM.

Comment

I am going to go nitrous express

Comment

If someone is going to sell one of those kis for cheap, I want to know

I don't care if its zex...

Comment

Working...
                                X