Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
        man milk?
        from the teet of the cow sir lol
        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Mmmmmm. Cow juice!.

Comment

Actually the brown ring on the insulators is from blow by. If they are ngk plugs (which i hope) they always do that. I have no leaks on my motor and i just changed them, they were there. It is normal for this style plug.

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7 View Post
              Actually the brown ring on the insulators is from blow by. If they are ngk plugs (which i hope) they always do that. I have no leaks on my motor and i just changed them, they were there. It is normal for this style plug.
              Yup! NGKs!

That's good to know though! thanks.

The car still lacks power though.

I want to find out whats wrong with her. :/

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
                Yup! NGKs!

That's good to know though! thanks.

The car still lacks power though.

I want to find out whats wrong with her. :/
                well the HG is easy enough and cheap enough to do. So i would start with that. If it still smokes try the valve seals. Those are cheap as well.

Comment

Yeah. Its just finding a place and the time to do the work.

Anybody have any experience with those rebuilt heads on ebay? It seems that my rockers and cam might have some problems too. (Can't get the valves to stop ticking loudly) i guess a whole rebuilt head would probably help the problem because they would have new stem seals and some other new parts.

Comment

Woot!-(ish)

Got a job as a package handler at UPS on Traube road.

I can see how shit gets damaged through UPS now though.

Some people are ruthless when loading and unloading packages!

Comment

Congrats man. Your not to far away from the jerks house.

Comment

Please see the meet thread

Comment

Ohio CB7s? Pshhhhttt Ashland CB7s!

Mine - Brents (I brought him to the meet at Sonic) - and Brents cousins.

Comment

FYI, for those interested in 91 DX coupe 5MT

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=163129
                            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

i am thinking of getting back into mini trucks again

I want to do the v-8 into an s10 really bad!

Comment

So, im just gonna put this out here...

I REALLY want to get a 5spd in my cb. I've figured out all the parts I need and i'm getting ready to start buying parts to piece it together. Depending on the price of the tranny and other parts, i'm looking at around $1000 to $1500. Why so expensive? I'm looking to do it right the first time here. Act flywheel w/ a exedy stage 1 clutch and a full esp mount kit w/ the auto to 5spd mount.

I gotta job, and govt financial aid is paying for my rent while im in college so I will probably have the parts together in about 10-12 weeks.

Problem is, I don't have anywhere down here to do the swap since I live in an apartment complex... sooooo. If anyone has a weekend to sacrifice to help me do this swap at their place, I would be super appreciative. Also, I'm willing to pay cash to whoever let's me use their stuffs.

Other problem... I'm not having the greatest luck finding a transmission. I found a few on craigslist, but I don't know if I can trust them. If anyone could help with this also, i'll pay a 10% finders fee. I would prefer an H23, but a F22 or H22 would be fine. Also I'm looking for one with under 130k miles on it. Price range of $300 and under. Within 50 miles of cbus. If someone knows of one, you could make a quick 10-30 bucks for doing basically nothing!

Anyways, I would really appreciate your guys help on these issues. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X