Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are you guys in Ohio? It could be worse, you could be in Michigan!
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
      Somewhere in the Middle.
      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
        I am miserable, stressed, and experiencing high anxiety everyday because of this place. I am not happy here in Ohio at all.

I like my job, but, mannnnn, this place has me in as state of genuine unhappiness almost on a daily basis.

I'm so serious.
        I'm sorry too hear that
        I've lived all over this country,
        and Ohio especially central Ohio has been nothing but good to me.
        less hassles, less stress, and general easy living.
        Where you staying?
        CB7TUNER.com
        Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

I am with cb9love. In the 4 months I have lived here it has been way better for me compared to the Seattle area, though no where near the scenic views out there. But I am not a big fan of this cold winter weather and has been kind of making me a hermit lately.
          Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

True. People always say that, and just remember, it could also be better!

Originally posted by cb9love View Post
            I'm sorry too hear that
            I've lived all over this country,
            and Ohio especially central Ohio has been nothing but good to me.
            less hassles, less stress, and general easy living.
            Where you staying?
            I live in Dublin. Coming from the 5th largest city in thr nation, Columbus is just too damn cold and often boring for me.

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
            I am with cb9love. In the 4 months I have lived here it has been way better for me compared to the Seattle area, though no where near the scenic views out there. But I am not a big fan of this cold winter weather and has been kind of making me a hermit lately.
            Exactly. For the most part, I have to appluad the city for trying it's best to show me a good time and attempting to help me find my happiness.

On another note, maybe some of you here in Columbus can help me finish up Keshia.
            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I get up that way occassionally. I have a sister-in-law near London and a sister in Hilliard.
              90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
              08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

I really don't have too many issues with Ohio, I was Born in Springfield and because my dad was in the Navy I have been all over the world. Ohio has been really good too me,I just hate the Weather...

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                  I really don't have too many issues with Ohio, I was Born in Springfield and because my dad was in the Navy I have been all over the world. Ohio has been really good too me,I just hate the Weather...
                  Stick around for a day, it will change.

Comment

Stick around for a day, it will change.
                    look at that fleetwood it changed
                    CB7TUNER.com

Comment

Lmao!

Comment

Today it was almost as warm here in Cincinnati as when I was in Pensacola, FL and Montgomery, AL (at U Pull a Part) yesterday!

Comment

I Miss going to Junk yards we all used to go in groups from time to time here I always had a Blast!

Comment

Me and my friend have gone 3 times this week and going back tomorrow. Just dress in layers, you'll be alright and you can hide some small parts in one of your many layers

Just a little FYI there is a front 5 lug conversion at the LKQ in Dayton. If I had some way of getting the axle nut off I would have taken it. You never know when something like that might be useful.
                            Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

If the brakes in a car still work, find something to jam the brake pedal to lock the wheels up to remove the axle nut. Worked for me to get a set of 99 CL front spindle/rotor/hub/calipers at a U Pull a Part in Montgomery, AL two weekends ago.

Comment

If the brakes in a car still work, find something to jam the brake pedal to lock the wheels up to remove the axle nut. Worked for me to get a set of 99 CL front spindle/rotor/hub/calipers at a U Pull a Part in Montgomery, AL two weekends ago.
                                your biggest screw driver in the slots of the rotor wedged up to the caliper.
                                CB7TUNER.com

Comment

Working...
                                X