Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i was wondering because if you do save your engine, i might want your suspensionz w/ coilovers

Rip It Up
    Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Ah I seeee. Well, if I do keep the motor n stuff the shell will be going as a whole. Don't think I want to part it out like that
      '92 h22 CBMRT-->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158641

UNICORNS=donkeys with plungers stuck to their faces...

Comment

Originally posted by h22cb719 View Post
        Ah I seeee. Well, if I do keep the motor n stuff the shell will be going as a whole. Don't think I want to part it out like that
        well unless you want to trade shocks n' stuff and pay on top possibly, that's if someone buys the car as a whole

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Anyone know where I can properly dispose of old car parts? I've got a bent hood, an old radiator, and some other things cluttering up my garage.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

take it to the scrap yard and make some money on it, wont be much but 20$ is 20$.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
            member ride thread
            11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
            People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
            I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
            John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Yeah or even pull and pay gives store credit

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
                take it to the scrap yard and make some money on it, wont be much but 20$ is 20$.
                Hey turbo90 i was wondering since i am Boosting my CB what other things should i look into.

what i am planning to get besides the turbo

I am looking to run stock internals on about 6-8 psi and 200-250HP on a .50 trim Garrett t3/t4 turbo, tial 38mm wastegate, FMIC, chipped P06 with a basemap of some sort, Log manifold (possibly ramhorn), walbro fuel pump (idk which one though), 450cc dsm injectors, 3 inch exhaust.

My engine is fairly healthy, i see no issues besides changing the oil pan gasket, runs good and probably has about 60k + on the engine since it was swapped out before i bought it. I am only assuming it has 60k + miles because it has a JDM F22A in it.

I still need to do a compression test and leak down test there after just in case.

Now on to my other question, would there be any clearance issues with a Log manifold and my .50 trim hitting the block, or should i get some one to custom fabricate a Ram horn style manifold?

Btw Am i missing anything else or is there MOAR?

TIA

-Extacee

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Don't mean to butt in however the only clearce issues you may have is the radiator so a half radiator may be needed not sure if you really need 3inch exhaust however that's up to you and the whole basemap idea should probably be run to drive to the tune shop I wouldn't drive it long with just a basemap and little shit like the oil return but sounds like you got everything and boost safety w.g and bov just get quality no use skimping on something that will make or break your shit

Comment

spend money on some gauges, most notably oil pressure and a good wideband. get something worth using to tune with like an s300 especially since their price has dropped so much.

i can build you a manifold just like mine but it requires you to get rid of AC. but that wouldnt be a problem at all.

member ride thread
                    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

I agree with everyone else. Basemaps are meant to get you to the shop for tuning, not for beating on/driving on for extended periods of time. With a decent tune you'd be fine at those boost levels though. I might suggest looking into a set of headstuds as well though....
                      '92 h22 CBMRT-->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158641

UNICORNS=donkeys with plungers stuck to their faces...

Comment

Yeah a good site for tuning stuff I've found is xenocron.com they sell whole kits for tuning check it out prices are decent too

Comment

Originally posted by h22cb719 View Post
                          I agree with everyone else. Basemaps are meant to get you to the shop for tuning, not for beating on/driving on for extended periods of time. With a decent tune you'd be fine at those boost levels though. I might suggest looking into a set of headstuds as well though....
                          headstuds are not important at that boost level. i ran 15psi daily for 3 years on factory head bolts. replacing head studs also requires you to replace the head gasket which is another 100+ bucks for an OEM one (only use OEM head gaskets)

Hondata can be had for around 500$ now and for what it does its worth much more than that!

Its expensive but i also recommend the prologger, it is an all in one unit that is a wideband as well as boost controller if you chose to add that option. it also data logs and makes tuning a breeze.

member ride thread
                          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

yeah i was looking into an electronic boost controller becasue i read that manual boost controllers cause spiking.

How much would that run to make a custom mani? i might have a buddy interested too for his 4G63.

I was also getting an aluminum civic half radiator too to go along with that

Im not too knowledgeable about tuning and such, any good threads on here about that and what is a good thing to choose?

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Well there is a section here for ecu tuning its basic but it'll give you a good rundown and links for other sites but with what you are planning on doing a prologger is good cause it will give you room to grow its a one time purchase however you don't need anything too advanced at the same time a chipped ecu and a good tune with good safety measures you should be able to hit ur goal no problem just don't rush into it get good shit and take your time if it doesn't seem right don't chance it ya know

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7 View Post
                                Well there is a section here for ecu tuning its basic but it'll give you a good rundown and links for other sites but with what you are planning on doing a prologger is good cause it will give you room to grow its a one time purchase however you don't need anything too advanced at the same time a chipped ecu and a good tune with good safety measures you should be able to hit ur goal no problem just don't rush into it get good shit and take your time if it doesn't seem right don't chance it ya know
                                Yeah man i am getting quality Shiet, mainly because its gonna be my DD and i need reliability (Im kinda contradicting myself since i am boostin but oh well)
                                The only cheap shit i will get will probably be the BOV and the FMIC, and thats about it.

Have you put on those Fogs yet? I know they where a bit dirty but hey they can look like new right?!

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Working...
                                X