Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you should roll by PFI, im sure brent has a bunch of starters laying around he will hook up for cheap!

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
    member ride thread
    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

is it an automatic if so i might have one ill have to find if so if you want it you can come get it for free i just have to find it though

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Aren't you way down in the Springs? It is an auto, and I do appreciate the offer, but it would cost me nearly $30 in gas to get down there and back. I may just see if PFI has one, it would give me an excuse to finally visit the place. Maybe that monster of a Civic dragster I've heard about is sitting around to show off their skills?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Im pretty sure my main relay is going out. My car sat in the sun pretty much all day, and it was like 98 degrees here today. Went to start her up....and she just cranked. So I pushed her to the shade, opened the hood, opened the gas cap because I thought it may have been vapor locked. Let it sit and cool down for about 15 mins...and bam...started right up. I think ill buy a solder gun tomorrow and re-solder the connections.
          1993 Accord LX *Under construction*
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=162083 <---MRT

Comment

Have you checked the resistance across your coil, these super hot day have got mine on the fritz too.

Comment

yeah that sounds like the main relay its a free fix unless you would rather buy one new

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

The fuel pump is coming on?

ED - every time, I mean? I had an intermittent crank but no start that turned into a long crank before finally starting up.
                Last edited by CyborgGT; 07-14-2010, 10:22 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

interesting......my car does that too, its always the first crank that messes up sometime's in the afternoon.

I have my 93 Se and ex rims up for sale or trade, i just got me some 17's.

Spc fatory is just down the street too so i might go and buy the upper adjustable ball joints tomorrow and buy the rear shit later, i might as well return my autozone upper control arms since those alone cost me like 115 bucks......

Rip It Up
                  Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by Darren93 View Post
                    Im pretty sure my main relay is going out. My car sat in the sun pretty much all day, and it was like 98 degrees here today. Went to start her up....and she just cranked. So I pushed her to the shade, opened the hood, opened the gas cap because I thought it may have been vapor locked. Let it sit and cool down for about 15 mins...and bam...started right up. I think ill buy a solder gun tomorrow and re-solder the connections.
                    i fixed my main relay myself. just need a solder iron and solder remover. just re-solder all the contact points.

Be Clean

Comment

im going to denver for vacation for a week. im pretty excited besides the stories ive heard about the air which kinda scares me! hopefully ill see some tuners out there!!! to bad im flying

Comment

Denver's air is worse than LA's?! Or do you mean the thin-ness of it at this altitude? I've always wondered how much power it actually robs compared to you guys near sea level. They say that at Pikes Peak's summit you're down 30%. It would have been cool, though, if you drove out in time for one our next meets.

Anyway, I'm looking on Craigslist, as I like to keep an eye on prices for CBs in good condition, and found this. I would never buy it even if I had the money (it's someone else's work, not my own), but damn! I think i once saw him on one of my nighttime drives, the tails look familiar.

http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/1843446199.html
                        Last edited by CyborgGT; 07-15-2010, 04:54 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                          Anyway, I'm looking on Craigslist, as I like to keep an eye on prices for CBs in good condition, and found this. I would never buy it even if I had the money (it's someone else's work, not my own), but damn! I think i once saw him on one of my nighttime drives, the tails look familiar.

He is asking way too much for that car, it looks ok but if he is planning on selling it for that price he should have much better pictures and not say that his car is "really fast"

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                          member ride thread
                          11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                          People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by Extacee View Post

I have my 93 Se and ex rims up for sale or trade,
                            Pics of said rims!>
                            1993 Accord LX *Under construction*
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=162083 <---MRT

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                              Denver's air is worse than LA's?! Or do you mean the thin-ness of it at this altitude? I've always wondered how much power it actually robs compared to you guys near sea level. They say that at Pikes Peak's summit you're down 30%. It would have been cool, though, if you drove out in time for one our next meets.

first im from bel air MARYLAND not bel air CALIFORNIA lol. but the thinness. i havent heard anything too bad. just people saying they have headaches and maybe a little nausea. granted im 17 and very in shape i shouldnt worry too much because they said it mostly effects those who are outta shape.

Comment

its not too bad, i doubt you will notice it. I drove up here from california and dude i feel my car is way slower up here than it was down at sea level. plus i believe it is only when you run or exersize that you will probably feel it.

Rip It Up
                                Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Working...
                                X