Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoenix Arizona CB7 Meet. Any one interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this for the Phoenix one or up here in Jerome?

Comment

=But if Cali is all game for this, holy shit, I just might have to get Susie all pretty!
      then brotha you must get your sweat on cause im a clear and have been given the green light even if i leave here friday night and come home sunday ill be hella down for this... thanks once again for the post and invite in the socal side. peace and if you need anything els then just pm me peace...
      from this

Comment

Mj, for whatever we plan, the two AZHT memebers are down for whatever. as long as I caravan with them from Large House.

9T9, sounds like a good deal. never had California come to Arizona before, its usually the other way around.

Comment

May or may not tag along. Depends on when it is.
          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
            The vineyard you might be referring to is Caduceus Cellars (owned by Maynard from Tool) which has a tasting room. There's also Jerome Vineyard (I think that is what its called). There's a few good places to eat, and it's always nice up there. It's kind of a neat place, though it's small.

If we're discussing a cruise through Jerome, I'd rather NOT invite the AZHT guys. If there are a few you all trust not to be douchebags and morons, then that's ok. We're talking about doing one in a few weeks (maybe).
            Originally posted by my 9t9d View Post
            then brotha you must get your sweat on cause im a clear and have been given the green light even if i leave here friday night and come home sunday ill be hella down for this... thanks once again for the post and invite in the socal side. peace and if you need anything els then just pm me peace...
            Originally posted by owequitit View Post
            May or may not tag along. Depends on when it is.
            so what would work better for everyone? i'm thinking one of these weekends. october 15-17 or 22-24? Should cool down a bit by then.

We could hang out, relax, do whatever on friday after the cali guys roll into town. then saturday meet up and show off your rides, chit chat with everybody, possibly roll down to the pavillions saturday night. Then Sunday morning head up to jerome for a cruise. what do you think? just throwing some ideas out there.

op where is your cousins joint at exactly?

Click picture to see my mrt
            Instagram: sikz6

Comment

definitely glad it;s in Oct....... I personally like the 22-24 but it's for you guys to decide in the long run.....

Comment

It won't matter too much to me as to when.

Sikz6 - sounds like a good idea to me. I'd like to try to make it down to Phx at least once for a meet. We shall see!

Comment

I do like the three day idea.

Comment

FYI the Lude and Accord guys are planning for a meet in October now...at the Lake east of Phoenix.

Comment

From what I hear of those Prelude & Accord meets, I'll never go to one.

Comment

I would only go to oine if it was mostly Accord ones...

Comment

Originally posted by 90accords View Post
                          definitely glad it;s in Oct....... I personally like the 22-24 but it's for you guys to decide in the long run.....
                          Well if no one else says which weekend they prefer, we'll do the 22-24th.
                          It won't matter too much to me as to when.

Sikz6 - sounds like a good idea to me. I'd like to try to make it down to Phx at least once for a meet. We shall see!
                          You should definitely try to make it.
                          From what I hear of those Prelude & Accord meets, I'll never go to one.
                          Yeah the last one I went to, I was the only CB and there was only 1 more accord (6th Gen) and it mainly consisted of prelude guys talking shit and talking about how they are mods on prelude power. It was pretty lame. The guy with the 6th gen was pretty cool though.
                          Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                          I would only go to oine if it was mostly Accord ones...
                          Yeah same here.

Comment

Affirm. You need to know that the red CD5 out of House large has already turned down the AZHT meet. With this being said, WE NEED TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                              Affirm. You need to know that the red CD5 out of House large has already turned down the AZHT meet. With this being said, WE NEED TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
                              Oh it's gonna happen!

Comment

and im there too i spoke to my brother and he said that during that month the temp should be good so fo sho im in.... thanks once again
                                from this

Comment

Working...
                                X