Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoenix Arizona CB7 Meet. Any one interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd come out for a get together...provided the car is up and running by then which I'm sure it will be...

Comment

I'd rather not get into details here Kimbo. But DETOK, where are you from?

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
        Did you beat up a police officer? Hehe. No offense, but you sure do get caught doing a lot.

Comment

nah MJ, I just get bored alot and thats when trouble happens.

No i didnt beat a cop up either.

Comment

you're no fun. As long as you make it out idc what happened

Good to see more people interested.

Click picture to see my mrt
            Instagram: sikz6

Comment

LOL I am no fun? I'll make it, suspended license or not. LOL

Comment

im from l.a. cali but i moved here to az i am in mesa

Comment

i am most definately down for this...car should be up and running by then...lets get a list started so we can see who is actually wanting to be there that was we can know what size place we should be looking for to meet up...

1. BlaZenem

as far as the azht meets go i dont mess with those either anymore. last time i went to one all the people there were cool but when we posted pics and shit people were talking alot shit about our cars. so what my car doesnt look as nice as yours did i ask for your opinion? lol anyway too much e-thuggin goes on over there...
                  Last edited by blazenem; 08-31-2010, 10:20 PM.

Ride List
                  1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                  2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                  newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

September 14th, I am going to court. will know what happens then. Stay Tuned.

Comment

good luck with court...

Ride List
                      1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                      2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                      newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

September 14th, I am going to court. will know what happens then. Stay Tuned.
                        Same day the wife and I are having our 3rd baby boy. Woot!

Comment

Perhaps, its the starting of one life and the ending of another? LOL!!!

Comment

LOL I am no fun? I'll make it, suspended license or not. LOL
                            Ok, you better.
                            Originally posted by detok View Post
                            im from l.a. cali but i moved here to az i am in mesa
                            What part of mesa are you at? Im in east mesa
                            Originally posted by blazenem View Post
                            i am most definately down for this...car should be up and running by then...lets get a list started so we can see who is actually wanting to be there that was we can know what size place we should be looking for to meet up...

1. BlaZenem

as far as the azht meets go i dont mess with those either anymore. last time i went to one all the people there were cool but when we posted pics and shit people were talking alot shit about our cars. so what my car doesnt look as nice as yours did i ask for your opinion? lol anyway too much e-thuggin goes on over there...
                            Ya major egos over there. I'll make another thread in the next day or two with a poll and a list of who all is going for sure and still undecided.
                            Originally posted by mj213 View Post
                            Same day the wife and I are having our 3rd baby boy. Woot!
                            Congrats!

Comment

Kimbo passing out orders ftw. lulz

Comment

Kimbo passing out orders ftw. lulz
                                lol nah, just want it to be a little organized. im weird like that. but im gonna make the new thread now.

Comment

Working...
                                X