Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoenix Arizona CB7 Meet. Any one interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not a problem, always a pleasure to have California come here. makes it that much more sunny.

Comment

Yeah it should be pretty cooled off by then.

Click picture to see my mrt
      Instagram: sikz6

Comment

So lets re cap:

So far we have either the 14th-15th or the 22-23rd of October.

I would like this to be a three day event. (for example, Friday, Saturday Sunday..kind of thing)

Since we are drawing from California and another forum, I would like to be as open minded as possible. Would like to make this unique.

So lets start: For you guys in Phoenix or north of t here, where are some good places to meet up, without having the rent a cops throw us out?

Second, what are some good places to eat? would like to stay off the main paths? any kind of "hole in the wall" places that will give us good food, for a good price?

and most importantly: what are some destinations to go to?
        Last edited by RagingAsian; 08-12-2010, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cb
          Id be down for the meet just dont have enough post... I live in Phoenix...
          <--- Another member who would be down if its in town.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord Euro R View Post
            <--- Another member who would be down if its in town.
            Yeah him and 1 or 2 others hit me up. Euro r is there a weekend you prefer over the other? Or neither? Also does your cousins joint have a decent sized parking lot?

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
              Yeah him and 1 or 2 others hit me up. Euro r is there a weekend you prefer over the other? Or neither? Also does your cousins joint have a decent sized parking lot?
              Any weekend is good for me. And my cousins place has enough to park 25+ cars. I'll upload a picture of the parking lot tomorrow. Yea he usually host a 240Sx meet there. And about 15 cars usually all lined up in front of his shop.

Comment

Any weekend is good for me. And my cousins place has enough to park 25+ cars. I'll upload a picture of the parking lot tomorrow. Yea he usually host a 240Sx meet there. And about 15 cars usually all lined up in front of his shop.
                Alright cool.

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
                  Alright cool.
                  Sorry to say but looks like my cousin is closing down his Boba shop in two weeks. I guess he hasn't been doing so well in this economy. We'll have to arrange a meet else where. Maybe some place like the Pavilions.

Comment

Sorry to say but looks like my cousin is closing down his Boba shop in two weeks. I guess he hasn't been doing so well in this economy. We'll have to arrange a meet else where. Maybe some place like the Pavilions.
                    bummer, sorry to hear that.

Well i know of a pretty big empty parking lot we could hold the meet at. More parking spots than we could ever fill i'm sure. It may be good for some good photo shots though. It's where the old costco used to be by Superstition Springs Mall. Then we could always cruise somewhere to eat after that. Plus there's a few places to eat by the mall. just an idea.

I'm not on my computer, so here's a link to the parking lot i'm talking about. no printscreen button on this computer.
                    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...,0.005472&z=18

Although, Euro R not sure where you are located, but this is pretty far east if you live by your cousins shop. its off power & the 60.

what do you guys think?

Comment

You really want to do that Salt River run, dont cha Kimbo? LOL

Comment

Maybe I should buy a CB7tuner Shirt...

FYI, I got into some trouble with DPS and depending on how it turns out, I might lose my license. stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                          You really want to do that Salt River run, dont cha Kimbo? LOL
                          Nah, theres still a little water down there. Plus now lowered a little, itd pronably be too rocky for me.
                          Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                          Maybe I should buy a CB7tuner Shirt...

FYI, I got into some trouble with DPS and depending on how it turns out, I might lose my license. stay tuned.
                          Oh gawd, whatd you do now?

Comment

id b down for a meet i have a 90 cb7 and my bro would b down also he has a 93 10th an. edition

Comment

Originally posted by detok View Post
                              id b down for a meet i have a 90 cb7 and my bro would b down also he has a 93 10th an. edition
                              Sounds good!

Comment

I'd love to meet in AZ but 852 miles just isn't going to work for us NOCO guys... We might be able to do a 4 corners meet if there is any interest there...

Comment

Working...
                                X