Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
    has the partin started
    I need a safe + reliable place to store the car, and help takin it apart. I am thinkin of sellin it as is for a $1000. Car runs fine, just needs a crank pulley, oil pan, windshield, O2 sensor and front right fender + corner light (I think I have a set of OEM corners somewhere) to pass inspection. If I can't find a place to store + part it locally I will just go that route. Trying to get rid of it before inspections are due (mid January).

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Runs fine enough to drive 200 miles?
      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
        Runs fine enough to drive 200 miles?
        If I can get a crank pulley u can drive this thing from Maine to California. Without a crank pulley it will get as far as the battery charge can take you. It makes a nasty rattle cause the ring that separated can't be pulled off without dropping mounts or something.

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
          lol in the jeep?
          in the accord last winter lol
          back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
            If I can get a crank pulley u can drive this thing from Maine to California. Without a crank pulley it will get as far as the battery charge can take you. It makes a nasty rattle cause the ring that separated can't be pulled off without dropping mounts or something.
            hmmmmmm
            http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

hmmmmmm
              I'm tellin ya man. Hopefully I can get a crank pulley this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                I'm tellin ya man. Hopefully I can get a crank pulley this weekend.
                my Vega has been sittin on jackstands since July 'cause I need a gas tank. patience is a virtue

Comment

my Vega has been sittin on jackstands since July 'cause I need a gas tank. patience is a virtue
                  That thing is still on jackstands!!?? Put the hyundai on jackstands and bring the vega out to play!
                  I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                  Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  My coupe!!!
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                  Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

back from vacation guys whats new! 20 hour drive to alabama both ways is no joke. Glad to be back. just in time for more snow wow. I saw 2 badass cb's in georgia/

R.I.P> Ronald Murphy the best dad ever in life. YOu will be missed.

Comment

Yo anybody got any front shocks/struts, and/ or rear coilover sleeves laying around? Need this stuff asap. I got some front eibach springs and rear if you got rear sleeves for me and some da headrests. lmk

Comment

Originally posted by newyorkcb7ss View Post
                        Yo anybody got any front shocks/struts, and/ or rear coilover sleeves laying around? Need this stuff asap. I got some front eibach springs and rear if you got rear sleeves for me and some da headrests. lmk
                        Damn dude!!! You want a lot of stuff. Christmas is over!!!!!!!!!!
                        My coupe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                          Damn dude!!! You want a lot of stuff. Christmas is over!!!!!!!!!!
                          Haha i was on vacation so i didnt get any presents. Figure i will get them for myself.

Comment

Last post of the year,

You mofos have a good new year. Love and respect all across the board. I'll see you in the next decade. Hope you fellas enjoy. Everyone down a shot of grey goose at 12am with me!!!!!
                            My coupe!!!

Comment

first post of 2010

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                              Last post of the year,

You mofos have a good new year. Love and respect all across the board. I'll see you in the next decade. Hope you fellas enjoy. Everyone down a shot of grey goose at 12am with me!!!!!
                              HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

get on that grown man cb7 shit and drink wine. Moscato to be precise. Happy new year all.

Comment

Working...
                                X