No announcement yet.

The NorthEast Lounge!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 months, I dont want to cast judgement but that sounds like you got jerked! Yay sonw + legend lip = ripped off lip> I had to go searching for where it came off> Have to get a new bumper anyway but the lip is still in one peice lol. haha lol at me for riding around slammed in NY with atleast a foot of snow.

R.I.P> Ronald Murphy the best dad ever in life. YOu will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by newyorkcb7ss View Post
      4 months, I dont want to cast judgement but that sounds like you got jerked! Yay sonw + legend lip = ripped off lip> I had to go searching for where it came off> Have to get a new bumper anyway but the lip is still in one peice lol. haha lol at me for riding around slammed in NY with atleast a foot of snow.

My CD5 lip is perfect in this weather...... My lip is still on the car. Woohoo!!!!!
      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      My coupe!!!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

I'm about to get a summer bumper + lip

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

so ur keeping the car? I am going to get a quote this weekend on cutting and welding this rust out, dent removal and paint. As soon as it gets warm this shit is getting painted. new fenders and bumpers. Rear lip maybe? glory where the hell u been?

Comment

So how was the snow in the City a couple days ago?

So far down here we've been hit with like 72" since December.

Comment

so ur keeping the car? I am going to get a quote this weekend on cutting and welding this rust out, dent removal and paint. As soon as it gets warm this shit is getting painted. new fenders and bumpers. Rear lip maybe? glory where the hell u been?
              Lol I've been on my block. I just saw QUICKWITIT a few days ago. I'm keepin the car till June cause I got a deal on insurance till then. Once June comes hopefully I can move to the city and sell the car, but I'm gonna put it up for sale sooner than that.

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                So how was the snow in the City a couple days ago?

So far down here we've been hit with like 72" since December.

Snow was bananas bro!!!!!!!!!! My coupe has been parked for 3 days! I've been driving my chevy lumina.
                My coupe!!!

Comment

I thought we agreed the lumin a was a lost cause? Whats up NY? anything new besides all this snow?

Comment

ehhh not really im still looking for a cb7 shell atleast!! but these fukkin cars are expensive for their year
                    I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                      Snow was bananas bro!!!!!!!!!! My coupe has been parked for 3 days! I've been driving my chevy lumina.
                      but you trained it home tonite!!

my cb was parked from last Tuesday night until yesterday morning.

remember how bright my front corner lights were
                      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by USDM_CB7 View Post
                        ehhh not really im still looking for a cb7 shell atleast!! but these fukkin cars are expensive for their year
                        I see a lot of cheap runnin ones on CL... what would u be lookin to spend? U gotta put up at least 1K for somethin decent, unless u wanna wait for a super deal.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                          but you trained it home tonite!!

my cb was parked from last Tuesday night until yesterday morning.

remember how bright my front corner lights were
                          I didn't want to drive the lumina. I do not like that car. It was supposed to be the daily driver and its barely driven!!!
                          My coupe!!!

Comment

anyone in the ny/nj area got some one piecers for sale.

Comment

anyone in the ny/nj area got some one piecers for sale.
                              I'm in Philly and have a set left. I have to look in the garage for them. They're somewhere.

About the snow, blahh. I drove through the snow storm with about 12" already accumulated, and about 2 feet everywhere else including side streets, to get to the hospital. Guess what I was driving!

Yup my Accord coupe. Trucks were pulling next to me like WTF. How can you make it through this? I was driving through 2 foot piles of snow like I had a Chevy 1500 with a plow.
                              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                                I see a lot of cheap runnin ones on CL... what would u be lookin to spend? U gotta put up at least 1K for somethin decent, unless u wanna wait for a super deal.
                                well i just traded my accord for a 1997 toyota corolla,im the second owner,and its a five speed got it for 1400 power everything,including mirrors and it has the rpm too,no rust at all and it has all the service done at the dealer couldnt say no to it ill post pics up later on the car will be detail so i take some pics when they done with it prolly tomorrow afternoon!!
                                I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Working...
                                X