No announcement yet.

The NorthEast Lounge!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone else watching the state of the union address? Is it me or does President Obamas lips look like he smokes pound of herb?
    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My coupe!!!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

haha

i mean..he admits he smokes cigs

idk but for some reason iw as just waiting for him to be like..marijuana is decriminalized/legalized...in this speech...sigh

Comment

Originally posted by DhN View Post
        i dig i dig...yeh it just seemed like money was being thrown away..no offense..like...youd fix the car up...then just sell it or w.e..not knockin you at all..juts curious..gluck with whatever you do...my ex has a lil studio apt. in manhattan...shits expensive as fuck...but she saves alot of money cause theres no need for a car..or car insurance and shit like that
        Well my whole situation changed. I was payin $330 a month in insurance and the only time I drove it was to park it after work. Plus it had a lot of problems. I got my insurance down to like $90 a month, and I just got laid off so I have the time and need to drive more. Plus the car is a lot more sellable now... just a few sensors and a new windshield and the car is good to go, and I can enjoy it for a little bit.

The whole thing was a big mistake, I admit. But it was a valuable lesson, and the car is a lot of fun now so it was kind of worth it.

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

^^It's a lot of fun...And that's all that matters

life is good.

Comment

Big Ups, Big Ups, Big Ups!!!!!!!!

To my Homie Bobbycos for tying the knot!!!!!!! Much sucess to you my brother!!!!!
            My coupe!!!

Comment

Yo kids... I have NY inspection stickers for sale. They're not legit legit but you can park your car on the street with them. $50 picked up.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

hey guys, i just wanted to share some thoughts! me and Jae (Daheavyking) were having a nice talk the other day and we discovered some interesting points. First off for NY to be so big and for us to have so many members in the NY area our cb7 scene is very divided compared to lets say the florida and the south. Why is that? I mean if we made an effort to have meets more regularly even little meets and everyone commited then we could get alot accomplished. We have alot of different members with different tastes and backgrounds with a wealth of knowledge and yet we barely know each other. It just makes me discouraged when i know we could be better and more organized than this. The long island sunken meadow meet was great but could have had a much better cb7 turnout. There were only about 5 of us. We share a common interest and know we all are busy believe me I have a daughter and a fulltime job and school but i am sure we could all make a littel time to hang out and get closer. Its a new year and its about to get warm soon and i hope to see more of all of you guys (no homo).

R.I.P> Ronald Murphy the best dad ever in life. YOu will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                  Is anyone else watching the state of the union address? Is it me or does President Obamas lips look like he smokes pound of herb?

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                  Yo kids... I have NY inspection stickers for sale. They're not legit legit but you can park your car on the street with them. $50 picked up.

Originally posted by newyorkcb7ss View Post
                  First off for NY to be so big and for us to have so many members in the NY area our cb7 scene is very divided compared to lets say the florida and the south. Why is that?
                  No offense to any of you NY/NJ guys whatsoever. But, I kind of understand why. I'd imagine it happens in any big city. You got these guys over here, they stick together. Those guys over there; and they stick together. Finally, the guys from way over here in the corner say from another burrough, and they keep to themselves as well. It's why it's divided imo, it happens everywhere. Shit was the same when I lived in Philly. We wouldn't start shit or anything, but when the other guys were having a meet or a show, we'd organize our own. I imagine this is somewhat similar.

life is good.

Comment

hey guys, i just wanted to share some thoughts! me and Jae (Daheavyking) were having a nice talk the other day and we discovered some interesting points. First off for NY to be so big and for us to have so many members in the NY area our cb7 scene is very divided compared to lets say the florida and the south. Why is that? I mean if we made an effort to have meets more regularly even little meets and everyone commited then we could get alot accomplished. We have alot of different members with different tastes and backgrounds with a wealth of knowledge and yet we barely know each other. It just makes me discouraged when i know we could be better and more organized than this. The long island sunken meadow meet was great but could have had a much better cb7 turnout. There were only about 5 of us. We share a common interest and know we all are busy believe me I have a daughter and a fulltime job and school but i am sure we could all make a littel time to hang out and get closer. Its a new year and its about to get warm soon and i hope to see more of all of you guys (no homo).
                    What my homie murph is saying is...... we understand that we live in a big city and we all have our things going, but once in a while we should get together. They're are a lot of New yorkers on this forum but you would never know it. I always want to meet new ppl with a common interest for our awesome cars. Share ideas, share thoughts, share knowledge that can help other members. We have a cb7 scene. We are the forgotten. But let us not forget!!!!!!!!!!!

That is my oscar winning speech. Cool huh
                    My coupe!!!

Comment

Maple update: Turbo CiviC is getting dropped off @ a buddies shop top get painted/rust fixed/ painted straight black.

Gonna loook hot as hell.

Hoping to sell the wagon because I can't stand AUTO

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                        What my homie murph is saying is...... we understand that we live in a big city and we all have our things going, but once in a while we should get together. They're are a lot of New yorkers on this forum but you would never know it. I always want to meet new ppl with a common interest for our awesome cars. Share ideas, share thoughts, share knowledge that can help other members. We have a cb7 scene. We are the forgotten. But let us not forget!!!!!!!!!!!

That is my oscar winning speech. Cool huh
                        werd ya mofos dont hit nobody up???? ya know im alwazy down!! or is it cuz my car its smashed up huh????????
                        I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

mofo I have been calling and texting you with no reply! I know you are always down marlon, you even hosted one of the meets but it wasnt you this was directed towards. We cb7 baby , we all we got! Lol. Ok jae I bought a h23 tranny m2s4 today for 200 bucks, tired of shifting from 2nd to 4th lol. I wanna swap this thing in wednesday or thursday. Let me know if your down to help and we need to make another run to Harry's soon. Marlon let me know if you are down as well. I need another set of headlights and brackets, and rear disk swap asap. Removing cruise control and a/c the shit never worked anyway! Then i am going to tackle the spark plug tube seals, timing belt, throw on that a6 cam and intake mani. I need the proper ecu to run that with the butterflies. I just got my hands on kevs old a6 motor when he did his swap so then I can fab up a 14b dsm turbo setup. Hopefully I can get this all done as well as rust removal and paint by the April atl meet. Holla at me Jae , we got work to do. Marlon get your hands on a 5 speed swap asap. holla at me asap you guys. GLory you are slacking too bro, just keep the car and finish what you started, the end result will be worth all the trouble you are going through. you are not going to get what you put into it if you sell it anyway!

R.I.P> Ronald Murphy the best dad ever in life. YOu will be missed.

Comment

mofo I have been calling and texting you with no reply! I know you are always down marlon, you even hosted one of the meets but it wasnt you this was directed towards. We cb7 baby , we all we got! Lol. Ok jae I bought a h23 tranny m2s4 today for 200 bucks, tired of shifting from 2nd to 4th lol. I wanna swap this thing in wednesday or thursday. Let me know if your down to help and we need to make another run to Harry's soon. Marlon let me know if you are down as well. I need another set of headlights and brackets, and rear disk swap asap. Removing cruise control and a/c the shit never worked anyway! Then i am going to tackle the spark plug tube seals, timing belt, throw on that a6 cam and intake mani. I need the proper ecu to run that with the butterflies. I just got my hands on kevs old a6 motor when he did his swap so then I can fab up a 14b dsm turbo setup. Hopefully I can get this all done as well as rust removal and paint by the April atl meet. Holla at me Jae , we got work to do. Marlon get your hands on a 5 speed swap asap. holla at me asap you guys. GLory you are slacking too bro, just keep the car and finish what you started, the end result will be worth all the trouble you are going through. you are not going to get what you put into it if you sell it anyway!
                            I'm going back to harrys in a couple of weeks. Thursday of course. My A4 cam is clean and ready to go. My blow off valve is clean and ready. Marlon is hiding man!!!! M-easy, come out and play!!!!! Murph and I got build plans bro. You have to come thru. As soon as the weather gets nice, I'm going to be in the swing of things.
                            My coupe!!!

Comment

yes im down i been wantin to go to harry for the longest.... holla at me ahead of time that way i can take off from work!!
                              I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Has anyone heard from 1992haccord aka Brain Blyzniuk from PA recently? He still hasn't compensated me for the Tein Springs I sent him over 4 months ago.....
                                Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                                Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                                Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                                Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                                Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                                Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X