Ct Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92accordcb7ex View Post
    its cool man im sure well find some type of grill even if its a small one. and yup were working on that now trying to find a park or something that wouldnt have a problem with a BBQ.

yeah i'll ask my grandad if i can use his mini grill...

heck i did a bbq in a walmart parking lot lol
    back at it again

Comment

lol hey who knows where well end up having one right now we are looking nto alot of the parks around the state right now as we speak. and cool that would help us out maybe we could end up with a few grills.

Comment

lol hey who knows where well end up having one right now we are looking nto alot of the parks around the state right now as we speak. and cool that would help us out maybe we could end up with a few grills.
        that would be cool lol
        back at it again

Comment

yeah it means we could cook and eat more food haha. i think we might end up doing the meet in a parking lot because the fact we are gonna have a bbq with it and most of the parks i dont think would allow us to do that.

Comment

yeah it means we could cook and eat more food haha. i think we might end up doing the meet in a parking lot because the fact we are gonna have a bbq with it and most of the parks i dont think would allow us to do that.
            ooh really?? you would think they would lol

was you at the big ct meet last month? cuz we went to a park for a little bit lol
            back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
              ooh really?? you would think they would lol

was you at the big ct meet last month? cuz we went to a park for a little bit lol

yeah i would think so but no i wasnt there i didnt even know there was a meet.

Comment

yeah i would think so but no i wasnt there i didnt even know there was a meet.
                ooh lol i was threre it was south of hartford
                back at it again

Comment

hmm was there a thread on it maybe i can look and see what that park was. was it a good turn out?

Comment

hmm was there a thread on it maybe i can look and see what that park was. was it a good turn out?
                    look for the 2009 CT meet pics thread

hey here is a pic from a bbq in a wal mart parkin lot lol

back at it again

Comment

ill look that up now and how did that meet go in the walmart parking lot? i mean there is almost a endless supply of food haha.

Comment

ill look that up now and how did that meet go in the walmart parking lot? i mean there is almost a endless supply of food haha.
                        it was ok lol only like 5 cars showed up lol but we had fun lol at the walmart meet
                        back at it again

Comment

here is the link to the thread lol

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=135390
                          back at it again

Comment

damn well hopefully we can pull out alot more this time around maybe some NY just would take the trip????????? and there well be food haha everyone loves that right. and that meet looked like it was fun even with just 10 or so people.

Comment

damn well hopefully we can pull out alot more this time around maybe some NY just would take the trip????????? and there well be food haha everyone loves that right. and that meet looked like it was fun even with just 10 or so people.
                              yeah the ct meet was fun lol
                              back at it again

Comment

so im thinking we well end up having the bbq and stuff in a big parking lot and then moving to a park of sorts like you guys had dont before i well be looking for a nice spot to take pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X