No announcement yet.

Ct Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like how hubbard park looks thats a good spot let us know if you go to the office. and that ma meet sounds good too and yeah our old cbs still kick ass .

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordcb7ex View Post
      i like how hubbard park looks thats a good spot let us know if you go to the office. and that ma meet sounds good too and yeah our old cbs still kick ass .
      i'll try to get more info about that other meet
      back at it again

Comment

Out of the top of my head this are some things we need for BBQ, you guys could pick from here. But before I start 92accordcb7ex got the hot dogs, hamburgers, I-07 got the Iced tea and I think I'll bring the charcoal, liting fluid, grill and adobo, since I'll be the first one there and could get the fire going....What others could bring:

- plates, napkins, soda, chips,bread or buns, more charcoal (just in case), a big cooler w/ ice (ice, could be purchase down the street from the park) and anything you might want on your burger or hot dogs like mayo, ketchup, onions, lettuce, bacon, chilli...... W/E or any other food to grill or junk food is welcome also

who's real ? who's fake ? that's the people I hate

Comment

alright the first page is all setup with the list and the details we have about the meet so far.

Comment

lol nice i was thinking of brining a propaine grill lol
            back at it again

Comment

would that fit in you car? and godn damn i swear cops love me.

Comment

yeah if i get a new kegogrill yeah
                back at it again

Comment

What do you mean? They follow me like I owed them money.Is like a love hate thing they either love it or hate Hondas

Comment

Oh I'm down for a BBQ, possibly. Has a date been figured out yet?
                    1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

ill be watching this. Hubbard park is an ok location, there are nice places on the berline turnpike that would be better, there is a park we had a Z meet at which was the perfect place!!! and lets definatly make it a sunday!
                      To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by Lecco View Post
                        What do you mean? They follow me like I owed them money.Is like a love hate thing they either love it or hate Hondas
                        haha yeah it really is nope i was just driving around last night and it happened to be on the berlin turnpike i was around 3 loud ass mustangs a cobalt ss with exhaust and a 2005 sti with exhaust and we were at a light and it then turned green and i wasnt even able to hit 10 mph and he pulled me over for my exhaust when all the other cars had mufflers like or bigger then mine so i got the usuall 225 ticket so not im just gonna go on ebay and find a dual tip muffle that look kinda stockish and slap it on there.

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7 View Post
                          ill be watching this. Hubbard park is an ok location, there are nice places on the berline turnpike that would be better, there is a park we had a Z meet at which was the perfect place!!! and lets definatly make it a sunday!
                          haha yeah it really is nope i was just driving around last night and it happened to be on the berlin turnpike i was around 3 loud ass mustangs a cobalt ss with exhaust and a 2005 sti with exhaust and we were at a light and it then turned green and i wasnt even able to hit 10 mph and he pulled me over for my exhaust when all the other cars had mufflers like or bigger then mine so i got the usuall 225 ticket so not im just gonna go on ebay and find a dual tip muffle that look kinda stockish and slap it on there.

That doesn't surprise me cops are real dicks in the turnpike every other time I cruise through there in a honda we get hassle by them. Now a days you can't even eat a burger outside any of the restaurants with out them saying something. The place gives me a eerie feeling.....

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                            Oh I'm down for a BBQ, possibly. Has a date been figured out yet?
                            I'll be checking if the hubbard park got any planned festivities on July 19 or the 26, on monday and then we go from there

Comment

Oo man I can't wait for this meet hopefully my car done by then I got an h22 swap and the vtec wasn't working so I had to bring it somewhere else but ill b thereeeee!!.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
                              My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

I got word that my man Tego...I mean 1badacc (j/k) is down, NY representing

Comment

Working...
                                X