Originally posted by Lecco View Post
    4th gen accord club?
    5th 6th 7th but they said we could come lol
    back at it again

Comment

it's on july 16th
      back at it again

Comment

Hmmm, You got a link to that, I might be interest in showing some cb7 love and show them that the oldies still kick ass

who's real ? who's fake ? that's the people I hate

Comment

Hmmm, You got a link to that, I might be interest in showing some cb7 love and show them that the oldies still kick ass
          i don't have a link one of my buddy told me lol
          back at it again

Comment

So who else is down to bring something to the BBQ?

Comment

So who else is down to bring something to the BBQ?
              i would....if i could get a grill
              back at it again

Comment

There's grills at the park and I'm thinking of bringing a grill to put on top of the one that's there to be safe

Comment

There's grills at the park and I'm thinking of bringing a grill to put on top of the one that's there to be safe
                  yeah if i can get one by time of this meet i'll bring it

i think i'll get a bunch of iced tea
                  back at it again

Comment

thats a good idea. people probably mess with the grills knowing that someone's going to use them. i'll bring some bbq'ing stuff. just let me know what we need.

here's a pic from a hubbard park meet last weekend i believe. (in meriden right off 691 for those who don't know). pretty much a civic meet.

i think we should have it here.
                    Last edited by minoreparations; 06-18-2009, 10:52 PM.

Comment

it will be a longish trip for me but it should be worth it lol
                      back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations View Post
                        thats a good idea. people probably mess with the grills knowing that someone's going to use them. i'll bring some bbq'ing stuff. just let me know what we need.

here's a pic from a hubbard park meet last weekend i believe. (in meriden right off 691 for those who don't know). pretty much a civic meet.

i think we should have it here.

Nice! Well that's how we do it.Were you there?

Comment

I spy a DA
                          NEW PSN
                          H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                          RIP

Comment

wasn't there. just saw pics on a different site. the only issue is that they have stuff going on at the park like carnivals and festivals so parking might be an issue if our meet falls on the same day as one of those shindigs.

edit:
                            Good point, I might have a chance to swing by their office monday to make sure
                            good idea. then we could work around the scheduled events.
                            Last edited by minoreparations; 06-19-2009, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Integras right That's all you see out here, a bunch of Hondas and Acuras

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations View Post
                                wasn't there. just saw pics on a different site. the only issue is that they have stuff going on at the park like carnivals and festivals so parking might be an issue if our meet falls on the same day as one of those shindigs.
                                Good point, I might have a chance to swing by their office monday to make sure

Comment

Working...
                                X