Heather Farms Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
    Are you picking me up? Remember I'm buying you an expensive dinner....supersize menu lol

Of course man!

Comment

late April? I'm in man...

Anyone meeting in Sac Town? Or I can meet up with Hostile & Crew in Stockton? Lemme know...

Any BBQ action happening?!

MYCB7.com

Comment

we usually head to mountain mikes for pizza but maybe we can organize a bbq. i can bring the bomb ass carne asada.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

last meet we Q-ed at we had HELLA food left over. Mmmmmm all that marinated chicken. Soooo good.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
          MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            we usually head to mountain mikes for pizza but maybe we can organize a bbq. i can bring the bomb ass carne asada.

"Wes' tasty meat"? Don't joke about that! We don't take kindly to promises that fall through! lol

Comment

Originally posted by afi2black View Post
              late April? I'm in man...

Anyone meeting in Sac Town? Or I can meet up with Hostile & Crew in Stockton? Lemme know...

Any BBQ action happening?!
              You can head out with me. I usually leave at around 1030. I can meet you at I5 and hwy12.

A bbq would be cool. my wife can make some bomb ass salsa. It would probably be cheaper too.
              Last edited by Hostile; 03-16-2012, 07:48 PM.
              2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
              2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
              CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
              GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808 View Post
                "Wes' tasty meat"? Don't joke about that! We don't take kindly to promises that fall through! lol
                one time i marinated it myself but now im lazy and i just buy it from the super mercado.

they also have pollo preparado and it's fucking bomb. kind of a pita to cook though.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

requested the day off, i should know in a few days if i have it off.

will be rolling in the cd5, sold my cb couple weeks ago

CALI LIFE STYLE
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                    Come on Vihn!!! You have to make it out to one of these. Can't you get someone to cover for you, just this one time?

I'm in. Cars definitely not going to be ready by then, but so what. Sing me up!!!!
                    You triflin'! :3 haha, alright. I'll ask around and see. i guess if i do go, you guys can all be the first on the forum to see my completed interior I'm not gonna post pics of my interior anytime soon until my friend can shoot my interior (prolly summer or may), because my point-and-shoot just doesn't cut it for what I wanna show in pics
                    blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

pizza meet regardless damnit!

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                      does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

would anyone happen to have a DC Sports downpipe for an EX? I have the DC Sports header, but I don't have a downpipe for it. if so, PM meeeeee
                        blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                          would anyone happen to have a DC Sports downpipe for an EX? I have the DC Sports header, but I don't have a downpipe for it. if so, PM meeeeee
                          i have one but it would be wierd if i just sold you the dwnpipe and was left with the header..

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7GHOST View Post
                            i have one but it would be wierd if i just sold you the dwnpipe and was left with the header..

Ill buy the Carb plate off of the header for $30
                            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
                              Ill buy the Carb plate off of the header for $30
                              sadly it doesnt have a carb plate.

Comment

Ill try to make it well see what days i am off when i go back to work

Comment

Working...
                                X