No announcement yet.

Heather Farms Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to get Danyo in this video but he wouldn't go around me dang it.

Last pic is blurry, my bad.

My swap thread
    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
      I wanted to get Danyo in this video but he wouldn't go around me dang it.
      Last pic is blurry, my bad.
      Nice pics and video, I missed out on the drive up
      "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Comment

unrelated pics
        "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Comment

Originally posted by faxpro View Post
          But I like your unrelated pics better

My swap thread

Comment

Originally posted by faxpro View Post
            The BBQ and cold drinks was great <thanks guys, I found out so late I didnt have time to shop>, lots of shade, got burnt anyway. Good turnout. Soon Ill be the only guy with an F22, I lost count of the H22s. Four wagons showing up may have been a heather farms record. I think everybody forgot to take pics.
            man I want a "H" sooo soooo BAD! i got to much going on so I'm gonna be rollin my "F" for a minute
            MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196248

Comment

you don't want that bandwagon
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Staying F here. I must admit, the H is bolt on 200 horse. I just want to remain true to the roots of the Accord.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                  Staying F here. I must admit, the H is bolt on 200 horse. I just want to remain true to the roots of the Accord.
                  Ah but don't forget Accords came from the factory with H22's in them, they just weren't sold here.

And it's not just about the extra horses. Being able to make power at such high RPM's is what makes the engine so much fun.

My swap thread

Comment

damn... i totally thought it was next weekend... Sorry guys.

MYCB7.com

Comment

nice video

carlos 2dr was steady mobbin!

ryans H had hella bawls

i appreciate the picture of my 4dr i can tell by the white mudgaurds thanks!

in down for another g2g
                      Last edited by mitsubishiv5; 04-24-2012, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Aw I misssssed out!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Ah but don't forget Accords came from the factory with H22's in them, they just weren't sold here.

And it's not just about the extra horses. Being able to make power at such high RPM's is what makes the engine so much fun.
                          i agree but the number one complaint of the f20c was lack of torque on the low end.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by mitsubishiv5 View Post

in down for another g2g[/B]
                            I keep thinking we should have a little San Jose mini meet one of these days. The little park next to HP Pavilion would be a cool spot.

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                            i agree but the number one complaint of the f20c was lack of torque on the low end.
                            Yeah, torque is low on H22's as well but you can't have everything. Or I guess you can....with a Turbo.

My swap thread

Comment

I keep thinking we should have a little San Jose mini meet one of these days. The little park next to HP Pavilion would be a cool spot.

Yeah, torque is low on H22's as well but you can't have everything. Or I guess you can....with a Turbo.
                              yea lmk if you set anything up. id be down depending on my availability. i think the only reason the h22 feels similiar to the f22 in torque is the gearing. i really like the acceleration when not in vtec.
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

let's make a monthly g2g just to chill, late nights w.e

blox open house is coming up!

Comment

Working...
                                X