• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn i cant sleep

Comment

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
      damn i cant sleep
      usually popping open my electrical text book for school puts me right to sleep. works every time.

i just watched 2.5 hrs of operation repo on youtube, lol.

just sold my first item on ebay via wholesale account! w00t!
      if you need anything american apparel related (liek basic stuff) lmk.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

good ol' visalia. some nice cars.. and some not. lol
        Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
        -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
          good ol' visalia. some nice cars.. and some not. lol
          ah ha ha

Comment

everyone down there is into those trucks & bags shit. im good off of that.

Comment

Some little riced out mazda protege tried to race me the other day. I was like really???? Smoked it like it was standing still lol

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
                Some little riced out mazda protege tried to race me the other day. I was like really???? Smoked it like it was standing still lol
                i tried taking a M3 from 60...my car just stopped trying at 80

alright, whos the dumb motherfucker who came up with the JDM D15b?

im trying to get specs so i can calculate deck height and that shit uses D16 rod journals but a D15 stroke and main journals.

it confused me like whoa.
                I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                  everyone down there is into those trucks & bags shit. im good off of that.
                  fuq those trucks.. lol they tie chains on the back of their trucks so that when they drop the rear it make sparks.. I lol'ed when I saw that.

I keep it real and rep. the Cb7! lol.. where there are 2 or 3 i've seen in the valley with slight mods driven by high school kids..

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                  alright, whos the dumb motherfucker who came up with the JDM D15b?

im trying to get specs so i can calculate deck height and that shit uses D16 rod journals but a D15 stroke and main journals.

it confused me like whoa.
                  ur post made me go whoa! .. cus i have no clue what u just said! lol..

Anyways what's up with the AAS event this weekend? We gonna run in it? or spectate then burn up the tracks in Fremont?!?!
                  -:¦:-
                  Originally posted by wed3k
                  i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

im leaning towards karting, i dont want to beat my car up too bad lol. still ened to commute it and i know if i race, i smash on it hard.

OH!!!! the guy with the vw corrado deal came by today and asked if i still wanted it. i was like, "I WAS WAITING THE ENTIRE FUCKING TIME FOR A PHONE CALL!!!!"

idk, lets see if it will go through.
                    Last edited by wed3k; 10-01-2009, 12:06 AM.
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

im leaning towards karting, i dont want to beat my car up too bad lol. still ened to commute it and i know if i race, i smash on it hard.

OH!!!! the guy with the vw corrado deal came by today and asked if i still wanted it. i was like, "I WAS WAITING THE ENTIRE FUCKING TIME FOR A PHONE CALL!!!!"

idk, lets see if it will go through.
                      !!!!! dood u should of followed his ass to the warehouse to scope it out! .. anyways if u wanna put it at my place it's all good.. i'm down to work on it and flip the bitch! .. oh and my buddy has alot of Corrado parts he tells me
                      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Anyone down to take pics? just got my camera back =]

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                          !!!!! dood u should of followed his ass to the warehouse to scope it out! .. anyways if u wanna put it at my place it's all good.. i'm down to work on it and flip the bitch! .. oh and my buddy has alot of Corrado parts he tells me
                          it sucks that all the good car deals are always a car that seems cooler than what i have.

civic coupe
                          vw corrado

if built right, id take any one of those two over my accord, lol.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
                            Anyone down to take pics? just got my camera back =]
                            my car is up on jacks lol

danyo - i've seen riced out cb's lol

Comment

it sucks that all the good car deals are always a car that seems cooler than what i have.

civic coupe
                              vw corrado

if built right, id take any one of those two over my accord, lol.
                              Flip the corrado and boost the CB7! u get that thing boosted i'll put that jdm bumper back on, find u a new rear bumper, then detail ur shit

Comment

that buffer wll rub the paint off, lol
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X