This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
    Eric, you still got the p12 if so you going to be around tomorrow?
    yup and late nite i will. i'll be in vallejo at 7pm at the tatt place.
    Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
    -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
      I was headed to the santa clara on 101 south, guy bugged me so I whooped him. I know my car ain't that fast but he shouldn't have messed with me. It's always funny when there with their girl lol. I normally don't race either unless picked on.
      lol, always funny when they are with their girl indeed. one time i ran a dood in his eg civic with his girl in the car. . my girl was in the car, and was like "what the hell, are you serious?". . cus the civic was uuuugly.. lol. then when she saw the girl in the civic laugh a little.. she told me to "smoke him" well not the vin diesel way.. lol.. it was soo funny.. he took off about a car ahead of me.. and i pulled right next to him.. and he was pedal to the floor already... and i was easing off and on at about 5k..then just took it to 7k, and was gone before i shifted hahah
      -:¦:-
      Originally posted by wed3k
      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
        lol, always funny when they are with their girl indeed. one time i ran a dood in his eg civic with his girl in the car. . my girl was in the car, and was like "what the hell, are you serious?". . cus the civic was uuuugly.. lol. then when she saw the girl in the civic laugh a little.. she told me to "smoke him" well not the vin diesel way.. lol.. it was soo funny.. he took off about a car ahead of me.. and i pulled right next to him.. and he was pedal to the floor already... and i was easing off and on at about 5k..then just took it to 7k, and was gone before i shifted hahah
        Hey Vin lol, he probably thought oh it just an accord. I bet he was like wtf just happend? lol

I'm still waiting for you to get your header on and get re-tuned.

Comment

Hey Vin lol, he probably thought oh it just an accord. I bet he was like wtf just happend? lol

I'm still waiting for you to get your header on and get re-tuned.
          header.. exhaust cut out, and tuned!
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

header.. exhaust cut out, and tuned!
            ooooohh cutout, your going to love that thing trust me.

Comment

ooooohh cutout, your going to love that thing trust me.
              some chick rolled up on me in a rsx and turned open her cut-out.. it made me feel little.. haha.

how much u think a full tune will cost me?

22nd november.
              what u got planned????

Comment

some chick rolled up on me in a rsx and turned open her cut-out.. it made me feel little.. haha.

My first full tune cost almost $400 bones since Jei made a completely new map for me including partial and WOT maps. I've spent way too much money on tuning, since I'm always adding something new which i stopped until now lol.

So I think it would be around 2hrs or so to get a pretty good tune. You already have a map so it shouldn't take him too long to tune your car. And since Jei doesn't Tune until after 5 during the week, you can get there early and let the car cool. That's what i did so he could tune the warm up procedure.

Comment

My first full tune cost almost $400 bones since Jei made a completely new map for me including partial and WOT maps. I've spent way too much money on tuning, since I'm always adding something new which i stopped until now lol.

So I think it would be around 2hrs or so to get a pretty good tune. You already have a map so it shouldn't take him too long to tune your car. And since Jei doesn't Tune until after 5 during the week, you can get there early and let the car cool. That's what i did so he could tune the warm up procedure.
                  the answer i've been looking for.. thanx

Comment

what u got planned????
                    probably drink myself silly and complain about how old i am
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

there is some stupid ass people on this forum!! cant stand it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                        lemme guess , the FS section?

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
                          lemme guess , the FS section?
                          yup. ask's the most stupidest questions. this one guy is trying to buy shit that i didnt even have listed. and i told him they're not listed because they're sold already so stop asking for the 3rd time! and he said something about "aint it the FS part out thread?" .. i deleted his message. glad im at another forum, actually 2 to be exact, thats a little more better.

Comment

you should try answering some of the questions in the beginner's section. Some dont listen and some will argue with you. it's like, "Dude, they dont call me the guru for nothing."
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I spend majority of my time in the regionals and off topic.. lol.

Comment

im like Ant, gotta slap my hand everytime i see the parts. i had to ban myself off ebay for awhile. lol
                                Sometimes you need to slap the other hand, sometimes your face, and occasionally your penis.

You're telling me E, there's 3 times the variety of parts then the CB will ever have. And thats just for the sedan...think about M3's. Holy shit.
                                Just know what you're getting into dude. Temptation is a beezy!

Still looking into your hood. I'll holla at you tuesday when I'm off.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Working...
                                X