Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was looking around for a Wagon & found this thing.

"Wait…This may be the car they used in “Initial D” Yeah, I remember the one race with a Front wheel drive Accord Wagon going 100 mph……downhill The sticker is priceless…The car is only worth $1000….with this sticker $3500 "

"PALM TREES makes the car more valuable, they taught me this in school."

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/1512071291.html

Comment

^
      that person needs to be taken out back and get bitch slap multiple times for what he has done to that car and the titles he put.
      Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
      -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

ill give him a grand for the wagon

apaarently my tires were delivered somewhere in san francisco 2 weeks ago. time to call the company.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by CbCl7 View Post
          Was looking around for a Wagon & found this thing.

"Wait…This may be the car they used in “Initial D” Yeah, I remember the one race with a Front wheel drive Accord Wagon going 100 mph……downhill The sticker is priceless…The car is only worth $1000….with this sticker $3500 "

"PALM TREES makes the car more valuable, they taught me this in school."

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/1512071291.html
          soda stupid mang
          -Gordon | 93 SE coupe

Originally posted by full.circle
          Honda-Tech: the retarded little brother all other Honda forums are ashamed of

Comment

my lime green tool box attracts more attention than the ferrari 400 at work
            my white tool cart is at school (like who the fuck gets a white tool cart?)
            I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
              my lime green tool box attracts more attention than the ferrari 400 at work
              my white tool cart is at school (like who the fuck gets a white tool cart?)
              if not u.. i would.. haha

dood.. get ur boss to buy my shit.. i need money! .. ask him tomorrow what specific size end mill he needs/wants.. and how much is he looking to pay.. i'll hunt them down and put them into a package. right now i have 200+ lbs of tools in my car. .haha
              -:¦:-
              Originally posted by wed3k
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                if not u.. i would.. haha

dood.. get ur boss to buy my shit.. i need money! .. ask him tomorrow what specific size end mill he needs/wants.. and how much is he looking to pay.. i'll hunt them down and put them into a package. right now i have 200+ lbs of tools in my car. .haha
                take a picture.
                I <3 G60.

Comment

I had a whole week to do a final and its due tomorrow im hella lagging it.

Comment

sat in some bride seats i feel in love with them

Comment

BAP Xmas meet tonight, come on out to Daly City if you guys wanna kick it. were probably gonna go see Avatar afterward!

thinking about keeping my SE stock and picking up a cheap 9091 sedan 5spd to build instead. but i mean CHEAP like <$1300 cheap
                      -Gordon | 93 SE coupe

Comment

Originally posted by full.circle View Post
                        BAP Xmas meet tonight, come on out to Daly City if you guys wanna kick it. were probably gonna go see Avatar afterward!

thinking about keeping my SE stock and picking up a cheap 9091 sedan 5spd to build instead. but i mean CHEAP like <$1300 cheap
                        lol, ill probably have mine for sale for a grand...you gotta deal with smog though since it doesnt have a cat but im not letting it go till registration expires or if i find a wagon to trade straight up.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

Yo E, my friends were like why dont you just buy the dudes car ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                            lol, ill probably have mine for sale for a grand...you gotta deal with smog though since it doesnt have a cat but im not letting it go till registration expires or if i find a wagon to trade straight up.
                            thanks but id want one thats as close to bone stock as can be. i like to know that all the mods came from me
                            -Gordon | 93 SE coupe

Comment

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
                              Yo E, my friends were like why dont you just buy the dudes car ha ha
                              shouldve lol
                              Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                              -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

just picked up a nikon d50 damn what a downgrade from my d80

Comment

Working...
                                X