This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
    that might just be an alternator so lets check that first.

i need some info on the corvette. 98 C5 right? i talked to a corvette guy in burlingame and he says that he sends the module to a guy who repairs them for 400 dollars because the dealer wants 1000+ to repair.

However, I need to know the exact issue because i didnt see any TSB's on it.
    boo on the kragen rebuilt alternator! lol

The vette is 1998, the codes i pulled were

P1652(Powertrain Induced Chassis Pitch Output Circuit)
    P1644(Delivered Torque output circuit)
    P1571(ASR Desired Torque)
    i also get the messag "Service Ride Control"

I've been told it was the electronics module, and was quoted 650 for it. So if it's the right problem and if he can get it done for 400 that would be awesome!

If the dood's available on weekends, we can take the vette in and scope things out. Other then that i'd have to drop the vette off to you and you let me the cb7 lol, u pay for my full take, i'll pay for ur's hahahahaha
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

*finds the next auto-x so I can secretly take the vette*

lol, ill find out more about those codes tomorrow. my boss wants to look at those end mill bits. can i get a down low on them? our new mill looks bitching.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

*finds the next auto-x so I can secretly take the vette*

lol, ill find out more about those codes tomorrow. my boss wants to look at those end mill bits. can i get a down low on them? our new mill looks bitching.
        lol i don't even know where to start on those bits, and i'm selling them for dirt cheap. I got pix of the stuff on my laptop, PM me and email addy so i can send u the pix.

hey for ur ITB's, u need it Mig welded right? if so, i need to purchase some Aluminum welding wire, cus all the school provides is Steel wire. . And our TIG is broken.

If u need anything spot welded or plasma cut, let me know. . i can't guarantee the plasma cut will be straight though.. haha, i suck at it
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

well, im not in a big hurry, the itb's already waited 2 years

is the school trying to get the tig fixed or do they need funding?
          I <3 G60.

Comment

well, im not in a big hurry, the itb's already waited 2 years

is the school trying to get the tig fixed or do they need funding?
            they need funding.. so that means, it's never gonna get fixed lol. a few of us in class are looking into buying some aluminum welding wire, because one of our projects is to make a metal table, and we don't want fuqin 50lbs steel tables, haha

...so if u want that thing mig welded i will be able to do that for you, once we get aluminum wire

Comment

nah i need it tigged, mig has too much heat and will probably warp the flange.

I feel bad because my cousin just married a female of darker skin and little do they know im like the most racist son of a bitch out there. Ill make fun of everyone even my own kind which might actually mean i just like making fun of people or putting others down?

so that means Im not actually racist? just a hater?

This post came after watching the SF muni bus fight
              Last edited by wed3k; 10-08-2009, 10:50 PM.
              I <3 G60.

Comment

hmmm... wes there's a line in a NIN song that goes.."don't think you're having all the fun, You know me.. I Hate Everyone" (-Wish)i think its time for you to blast some NIN out of ur car.. ahha

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                  hmmm... wes there's a line in a NIN song that goes.."don't think you're having all the fun, You know me.. I Hate Everyone" (-Wish)i think its time for you to blast some NIN out of ur car.. ahha
                  im trying to get another casette player since mine is broke. i use a casette adapter with my ipod.
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

Anybody need an external ingition coil and F22AX distributor for external coils?
                    Both are excellent condition. 1 year old on dizzy and 6 months on coil.
                    I don't want them to be thrown in the dump.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

crack radier razor!
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

crack radier razor!
                        u mean.. Crack Raider Razor .. BOO YAO

Comment

u mean.. Crack Raider Razor .. BOO YAO
                          dude i cant find anything on the c5 vette stuff
                          i can find the codes but no diagnosis and stuff. i think im not looking hard enough
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

dude i cant find anything on the c5 vette stuff
                            i can find the codes but no diagnosis and stuff. i think im not looking hard enough
                            lol same thing for me! nothing like a honda

Comment

lol same thing for me! nothing like a honda
                              so today on the way to work, it is real slick from san mateo to burlingame on 101. i hit the brakes because traffic was slowing down because idiots cant drive and i notice my speedometer drop from 60 to 20 in about 1.5 seconds. then it begins to sputter like my engine was dying and what i releasized that the brakes started to lock up and the imitation sputter was the tires trying to grab traction. that was when i decided i might need some better tires
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

Seen a stock 2dr with a 4dr trunk conversion.

Cooooool.......

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Working...
                                X