This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
    Cops Found Longs car. .. he got his deck, subs, speakers and laptop stolen.

ANNOUNCEMENT GUYS! .. i got the hook up on paint jobs!

$1,000 Paint Jobs .. sound like a deal?

even cheaper if u just want the paint with gloss already in it($600)
    Lmk if u guys are interested in fresh paint.
    can we possibly work out a deal regarding a sponsership/advertizing?
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Cops Found Longs car. .. he got his deck, subs, speakers and laptop stolen.

ANNOUNCEMENT GUYS! .. i got the hook up on paint jobs!

$1,000 Paint Jobs .. sound like a deal?

even cheaper if u just want the paint with gloss already in it($600)
      Lmk if u guys are interested in fresh paint.
      Just exterior or door jams too...?

Also Danyo, is it OEM quality? prolly looking into getting PPG paint.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

well i hear alot of legends having overheating issues. add another one to the list!!

i just got the car and its overheating, but ill get that fix. type 2 bitchz!!

praying and hoping it didnt do serious damage to the engine.

edit: i went to the honda dealership today, pick some honda type 2 coolant and oem radiator cap for the legend, the car salemens and peeeps from the dealership was intrigured at my cb7. i felt good at that moment.

Comment

im likin tha new ride meng

Bought from: 92acclude, almostJDM, cali-racer, MikeW, rexload, slick, sackingz123, so-calsfinest, lindiz, yeamans17
          Sold to: timmy0tool, sackingz123, judonoh, jdmhondaman, jdmaccord91,Ofr
          mycb7.com
          Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
            Just exterior or door jams too...?

Also Danyo, is it OEM quality? prolly looking into getting PPG paint.
            not sure what kind of paint.. i'm sure it's good quality, i mean it is an autobody shop.. i think it's called .. Quality Autobody and Paint.

I'll ask to see if it's just exterior or if it includes the door jams.

.. What i was told is that as long as we do all the bodywork our selves it will be cheaper for us. . with the price being $1,000, it's a 50% discount.

i'm still working out the hook-up kinks.. lol

but, When i get the money i'm looking to get a pearl white(OEM mistubishi, Famica pearl white)
            -:¦:-
            Originally posted by wed3k
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

LOL, thats because painting is ALL preparation and most labor intensive
              I <3 G60.

Comment

When i get the money i'm looking to get a pearl white(OEM mistubishi, Famica pearl white)
                I know you didnt say Pearl White you bastard. I was leaning around the Lade White. Hmm, Black still is an option for keepers.

Anyway, I have a homie that gets good quality paint jobs for 600 and super clearcoated. Ima see wassup with that one. Thinkin about selling me CF Hood if I'm NOT going Black.

One at a time Ant, one at a time.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

LOL, thats because painting is ALL preparation and most labor intensive
                  indeed, prepping is pretty kool though, as long as u got a well ventilated area. i had fun doing my front bumper.

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
                  I know you didnt say Pearl White you bastard. I was leaning around the Lade White.
                  lol, yeh i've always wanted pearl white, but have always been afraid of it(cost and maintaining all the minor scratches) .. i guess i'm ready for it now.. lol. It's either Pearl White (Zurich White Mica, is the exact color name) or keep it honda.. Championship White
                  i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

labor is a hard process. i've seen people in class who didnt spray the clear coat right on there cars and they gotta wet sand it to get it right! lol end of august i'll be in that class!
                    Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                    -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

pick your part
                      -intake camshaft for the camry (30 bucks)

free stuff:
                      -flare
                      -ignitor
                      -brake hose clips
                      -temperature control switch
                      -integra white clock
                      -throttle body bolts

good day, im debating on going to the one in milpitas before the blacktrax meet.
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

good day, im debating on going to the one in milpitas before the blacktrax meet.
                        if you go i'll consider trying to wake up.. lol

Comment

the killah camry runs!

still slow as balls but guess what?
                          after i fixed the oil leak, the transmission begins to leak. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

time to go change the intake manifold on the cb7 and get it smogged.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

FUCK YEA THE CB7 passed!!!!!
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

FUCK YEA THE CB7 passed!!!!!
                              it passed the smog??? hooraay!!! that's good news.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Any one available on these dates and wanna work in The City walking around passing out free crap? ....

Fri, 6/29
                                Sat, 6/30: 11a-5p
                                Sun, 7/1: 11a-5p
                                Mon, 7/2: 12p-6p
                                Tues, 7/3: 12p-6p
                                Wed, 7/4: 2:00pm-8:00pm
                                Fri, 7/6: 12p-6p
                                Sat, 7/7 TBD

oh yeh u'll get paid $14 an hour.. and probably hella free crap that's left over..

PM me ur email.. or better yet call me if u know my cell number. spots are limited

Comment

Working...
                                X