• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k
    where you moving to?
    Bend, Oregon Link
    93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

damnit charlie, oh well at least you can be on this site still huh.

Originally posted by kc8enb07
      does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7GHOST
        damnit charlie, oh well at least you can be on this site still huh.
        Yep there will always be CB7tuner.com... well i hope

And ill be back every now and then... maybe during some meets...?
        93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

^^ drove thru oregon .. and i think it should be renamed ... Bor'egon
          -:¦:-
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
            ^^ drove thru oregon .. and i think it should be renamed ... Bor'egon
            Im going to the best city...Bend, Bor'egon; right by the mountains...
            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

i need a mother fuqin 10mm wrench!!! mine dissapeared! ...

DANNY!! (90exaccord) .. did u change ur cell phone number?!?! i'm trying to call ur ass to bring over a 10MM wrench! lol.
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

mad munchies = 3 pieces of pizza costco size.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

mad munchies = 3 pieces of pizza costco size.
                  Werrd ... yo wes.. so i was day dreaming and sulking in the aircondition pool of happiness in my room .. and thought to myself once we get the project car established on the track and become like big megga stars ..(lol).. i got plenty of projects waiting ahead ... 85 prelude? 92 240sx? 82 Corona? all i have access to btw.

oh and i also decided that i'm buying a GTO when i graduate.. Rear mounted turbo here i come! lol

Comment

Werrd ... yo wes.. so i was day dreaming and sulking in the aircondition pool of happiness in my room .. and thought to myself once we get the project car established on the track and become like big megga stars ..(lol).. i got plenty of projects waiting ahead ... 85 prelude? 92 240sx? 82 Corona? all i have access to btw.

oh and i also decided that i'm buying a GTO when i graduate.. Rear mounted turbo here i come! lol
                    hah, its an expensive sport/hobby meng. but yea, once the rollcage, seats and racing harness is in we can kinda take a break from it while i build the engine.

dude...Vauxhall GTO = 400hp and 170mph top speed wheeeee!!!!!!!!
                    STS turbo @ 4psi = 400 to the wheels and 460 torque, whhhhaaaattt?!?!?!?!
                    i say we hook up the corona foo
                    Last edited by wed3k; 07-22-2007, 08:46 PM.
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

corona eh? nice. 240sx is common. i rather fix up a toyota cressida. 7MGE. torque. YUMMY.

Comment

kick ass corona
                        http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...ticleId=106122

i say we build it as a drag car....
                        i might be getting a chevy 350 and building it. i just need a vehcile to drop it in and get a dyno graph from it. best part is...we have tons of chevy 350 parts at work.

mated with a powerglide two speed trnamission
                        http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/375252735.html

thats a fucking budget drag car.

other option would be my friend's datsun 240 but thats a piece.
                        Last edited by wed3k; 07-22-2007, 09:03 PM.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

holy shiiit.. open wheeled corona!! ... lol

i was thinking either drag corona .. or drift corona ... hmm either way... it's rear wheel drive .. and perfect for a JZ swap! .. haha

STS GTO .. try to catch me now! lol

Comment

my friend might be getting a WRX wagon or a STI.
                            once i get my jeep we can go mudding, yayayayayay!!!!
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

Im all moved in to Bend, Or...

Still reppin the West, West but the NorthWest!

You guys stay up and updated pictures from your boi C.Hustle coming soon...
                              93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

*screams like a little girl*

does the project car get new rear suspension? jajajajaja
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X