• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
    didnt we get that before?
    yeh, and it went away again after i restarted the car.. lol
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

runners cloggeD?
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
        runners cloggeD?
        most likely.... but i got bigger issues today

..Alternator went out .. got to my girlfriends house with all my lights dimming out. No cash to replace that bitch right now either
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

you shoulda seen the smoke show from my car right now. Coming back from school traffic came to an immediate halt. All i remember was the lexus suv in front of me hitting the brakes and its rear end must have lifted a foot.

First thing that flashed in my mind was I wasnt hitting the lexus. I jabbed the brake as hard as i can and it waits about a second before it locks them up. The engine dies but it didnt matter at that point. I began to slide a little bit towards the right and stopped about 10 feet from the lexus and the clouds of smoke followed, LOL. the only car to smoke the tires because everyone else probably had ABS.

I was so happy that i celebrated by sticking my head out the window and yelling at people that my brakes worked. I even yelled at the people that were in the accident that caused the traffic. There were a total of two small rear end collisions and one SUV missing its rear tire (like it blew off).

"Do you know what that was?!?!?!? THat was CALLED BRAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The lady in front of me in the lexus SUV was so scared of me because she sped up to about 80 after we passed the accident and didnt want me to pass her but i finally got next to her and began screaming and making gestures. Not because i was mad at her but because i was happy and filled with joy that i didnt hit her.

First time of owning the cb7 that i have ever locked the brakes up and im thrilled that i experienced it today.
          Last edited by wed3k; 11-18-2009, 04:49 PM.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

you shoulda seen the smoke show from my car right now. Coming back from school traffic came to an immediate halt. All i remember was the lexus suv in front of me hitting the brakes and its rear end must have lifted a foot.

First thing that flashed in my mind was I wasnt hitting the lexus. I jabbed the brake as hard as i can and it waits about a second before it locks them up. The engine dies but it didnt matter at that point. I began to slide a little bit towards the right and stopped about 10 feet from the lexus and the clouds of smoke followed, LOL. the only car to smoke the tires because everyone else probably had ABS.

I was so happy that i celebrated by sticking my head out the window and yelling at people that my brakes worked. I even yelled at the people that were in the accident that caused the traffic. There were a total of two small rear end collisions and one SUV missing its rear tire (like it blew off).

The lady in front of me in the lexus SUV was so scared of me because she sped up to about 80 after we passed the accident and didnt want me to pass her but i finally got next to her and began screaming and making gestures. Not because i was mad at her but because i was happy and filled with joy that i didnt hit her.

First time of owning the cb7 that i have ever locked the brakes up and im thrilled that i experienced it today.
            Nice! There's nothing like the near miss feeling of happiness.
            1992 Prelude S w/swapped H22A

Comment

Looks like I'm keeping my ABS and not deleting it now.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

fired an AR-15 tonight. it was pretty easy, just loud. I want to get into bolt actions and do some no scopes.

the last mag, the guy said one minute left so i fired the 10 rounds hella quick style. The gun was really dialed it. Very tight groups.
                I <3 G60.

Comment

it's fuqin cold outside.. gotta go rip out the alternator though

Comment

happy b-day Wes=God!!
                    Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                    -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                      happy b-day Wes=God!!
                      thanks, i went to a bar in san juan bautista and this blonde chick made fun of me cause I was chinese.

However being the only asian guy in the bar is kinda awkward. Plus half the people in there was wearing cowboy boots but I didnt give a fuck. helped my buddy pick this truck up. it apparently has a 428 cobrajet.

That last pic we stopped about an hour away from san juan bautisa off highway 5 and there were hella cholo's there. Trying to whistle at you and some damn near ran me over in the parking lot.

Last edited by wed3k; 11-22-2009, 10:55 PM.
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

from cowboys to cholo's. sounds like a long day! lol
                        Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                        -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

I got an interview at Metro Pcs tomorrow we'll see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
                            I got an interview at Metro Pcs tomorrow we'll see how it goes.
                            How'd it go?

Comment

so fresh and so clean .. and so mean
                              Last edited by TheNextAZN; 11-24-2009, 05:48 AM.

Comment

this '65 mercedes 220 grill looks illin sitting in my room! too bad we have to sell it because it would be awesome wall art.

pulling the cylinder head off tomorrow, these parts are worth money! need to fund the VW
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X