Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maxxim 4play's still up for grabs guys...300 obo will even consider 250 firm if picked up this week.

Comment

subaru just made it back from reno, took it like a champ however it doesnt do well on long and steep grades
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
        subaru just made it back from reno, took it like a champ however it doesnt do well on long and steep grades
        Now it needs a snow test!

Almost got smoked by a Grand Prix GTP today... Cant let that happen again..My cb7 needs some Fixin up/TLC
        -:¦:-
        Originally posted by wed3k
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
          Now it needs a snow test!

Almost got smoked by a Grand Prix GTP today... Cant let that happen again..My cb7 needs some Fixin up/TLC
          youve been saying that for the past year, get that 240sx running and put that cb7 down. or maybe we can get the corrado running :x

LOL, fucking subaru owners.

Last edited by wed3k; 06-14-2011, 12:12 AM.
          I <3 G60.

Comment

yes i know.. that 240 is going into surgery soon.. so i'll have that to drive around.. cb7 will finally get some lovin'
            -:¦:-
            Originally posted by wed3k
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

hey guys, im looking to buy a cb7. i have cash in hand. but no cb7s that i like around sac. anybody know anybody that wants to sell their cb7? let me know. thanks. im in sacramento area.

Comment

Hello northwest members, I just wanted to let you know that the SoCal region will be hosting a west coast meet on 07/23/11 in Santa Monica, CA. You're all invited and hope you guys can make it!

Official Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=179473
                Raceline USA

Comment

uhoh..

not a wheel whore..just the seventh set of wheels that have been on the cb.

Comment

Those are sick! You have great test. Lol
                    2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                    2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                    CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                    GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

lol i like em alot i doubt i'll wanna get rid of them.

Comment

if you guys need any parts from me, lmk. im moving out and i cant carry everything with so ill give you a good deal.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

if you guys need any parts from me, lmk. im moving out and i cant carry everything with so ill give you a good deal.
                          Staying in the same area, or down to SJ?

My swap thread
                          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Saw a really clean '90 or '91 today with red/clear tails, lowered. Painted baby blue, side moldings painted. Older guy driving. This was in Santa Clara off Monroe street.

My swap thread

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                              Staying in the same area, or down to SJ?
                              going up more north where i work towards burlingame or millbrae. expensive ass area but itll be worth it. so check out if you need any stuff.

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.p...92#post2831092
                              Last edited by wed3k; 06-20-2011, 09:21 PM.
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

going up more north where i work towards burlingame or millbrae. expensive ass area but itll be worth it.
                                I'm paying 1450 for a one bedroom. Sure, it's gated and has a pool/spa with washer/dryer in unit. But I'm pretty sure I could buy a condo and pay less in mortgage than that.

My swap thread

Comment

Working...
                                X