This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
    I'm paying 1450 for a one bedroom. Sure, it's gated and has a pool/spa with washer/dryer in unit. But I'm pretty sure I could buy a condo and pay less in mortgage than that.
    actually decided to go 15 minutes away from work where theres a 2 car garage, up on the hill, 3 bedroom for around 2k. Ill be sharing it with my buddy and his wife. Thats the plan at least.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
      actually decided to go 15 minutes away from work where theres a 2 car garage, up on the hill, 3 bedroom for around 2k. Ill be sharing it with my buddy and his wife. Thats the plan at least.
      That will be nice, especially if you get use of the garage.

My swap thread
      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

9091 jdm 1 piece headlights for sale

CALI LIFE STYLE
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

damn.. will u get half the garage? ..

remember my old pad in santa clara.. we were paying 1500 for it.. dumbass.. ex wife and ex girlfriend of my brother ruined it
          -:¦:-
          Originally posted by wed3k
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
            damn.. will u get half the garage? ..

remember my old pad in santa clara.. we were paying 1500 for it.. dumbass.. ex wife and ex girlfriend of my brother ruined it
            yea that place was pretty cool, we had some fun times there.

on another note, just lit off a m1k and i felt the shockwave on that one
            I <3 G60.

Comment

yea that place was pretty cool, we had some fun times there.

on another note, just lit off a m1k and i felt the shockwave on that one
              might haave to go firework shopping at ur house this weekend.. lol

dood, u planning on going to west coast meet? thats my bro's bday weekend.. so crazy party at his place and ur invited.. i need a beerpong partner! lol. So i'm debating, if i head to westcoast meet ur more then welcome to hitch a ride.. Truc will be going, so we will feel out the LA scene after the meet.. come back sunday. I want some Pinks hotdogs .. and i wanna buy a Taser and retractable police club from China Town!
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                might haave to go firework shopping at ur house this weekend.. lol

dood, u planning on going to west coast meet? thats my bro's bday weekend.. so crazy party at his place and ur invited.. i need a beerpong partner! lol. So i'm debating, if i head to westcoast meet ur more then welcome to hitch a ride.. Truc will be going, so we will feel out the LA scene after the meet.. come back sunday. I want some Pinks hotdogs .. and i wanna buy a Taser and retractable police club from China Town!
                id like to but im starting the green vw project. want to deliver a supercharger for me? im sending it off to fresno

OH! and i booked the tickets via virgin. leaving thursday night and coming back sunday night. southwest was a rip off coming back.
                Last edited by wed3k; 06-23-2011, 01:42 AM.
                I <3 G60.

Comment

id like to but im starting the green vw project. want to deliver a supercharger for me? im sending it off to fresno

OH! and i booked the tickets via virgin. leaving thursday night and coming back sunday night. southwest was a rip off coming back.
                  Let me know if u need a delivery to and from Fresno..

But As for Vegas I texted you, a friend of trucs wedding had been planned on that saturday the 16th.. We didn't realize it, so we are probably gonna cancel

Comment

The CB looks familiar.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/2455181686.html

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

im about ready to buy a 500 dollar die grinder
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

For people who wants to stop by & check out some cars. Its mostly Euro's & Exotic's but anyone is welcome to join.

Stoneridge MEET 2011 Aug 5th Friday 8pm

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1671657
                        Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                        -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

While I was on the East Coast.

Comment

Love the sound of that transmission.
                            Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                            -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Loud as hell.

Comment

I can't be phazed, bring on your fucking work!
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X