This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
    okay we need a thread regarding highway patrol. the same cop has been sitting in the same place for the past three days.

Southbound 280 ebtween redwood/atherton exit and menlo exit when you're coming downhill. he's hidden on the right side. (9:45pm-10:15pm)

There's a sheriff usually when you enter 408 territory on the same highway around the same time.

Highway patrol also likies to sit on the side hidden behind the 92 overpass headed 280 southbound around the same time.

lol, i drive pretty slow so i dont get fucked with.
    same on 85S between Saratoga and Winchester. after the overpass on the huge straight theres almost always a CHP or Sheriff hiding on the shoulder
    -Gordon | 93 SE coupe

Originally posted by full.circle
    Honda-Tech: the retarded little brother all other Honda forums are ashamed of

Comment

Yesturday on the 101 between Gilroy and San Jose I counted 8 to 10 coppers, cruisers and motorcycles all giving tickets. Insanity.

My swap thread
      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

which is why i opted to not smoke tonight also because i have a final tomorrow.

wiring diagrams ftl.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
          Yesturday on the 101 between Gilroy and San Jose I counted 8 to 10 coppers, cruisers and motorcycles all giving tickets. Insanity.
          still better than the damn DUI checkpoints they set up on Monterey. im sure they catch people but at the same time, is it really necessary to stop and test EVERYONE
          -Gordon | 93 SE coupe

Comment

Originally posted by ktcb7 View Post
            Its a little tiny place right with about 7-8 tables and it be hella packed at night? Also not to far from sjsu riht?
            Yup.. across the street to be exact

Originally posted by full.circle View Post
            still better than the damn DUI checkpoints they set up on Monterey. im sure they catch people but at the same time, is it really necessary to stop and test EVERYONE
            My girlfriend told me there is a law that whenever they set up a checkpoint there must be a way to go around it.. it's like they have to warn you somehow before u reach the checkpoint. and there must be a way to go around it
            -:¦:-
            Originally posted by wed3k
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
              Yup.. across the street to be exact

My girlfriend told me there is a law that whenever they set up a checkpoint there must be a way to go around it.. it's like they have to warn you somehow before u reach the checkpoint. and there must be a way to go around it

They get grants to set up those check points, either from the Federal Gov or from MADD. They would randomly set them up in every city I know of in Socal. There would always be an artical in the newspaper sometime before saying there would be a checkpoint, but they would not give the location. I have gotten caught up in these checkpoints 2 or more times before, and there is never a way out. There will be cones directing all cars towards the stop, and you cannot see what you are getting into. I'd be willing to bet that if you run over the cones trying to make a U turn they will go after you.

My swap thread

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                bet that if you run over the cones trying to make a U turn they will go after you.
                Haha.. that would be fuqin hilarious to see. .

Me and Wes (Wed3k) are kickin' it Sat.. working on our project Corrado .. probably gonna go out and have some beers later that night, or chill at my pad and bbq. . ur welcome to come .. give me a call .. PM me if u don't got my #
                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Me and Wes (Wed3k) are kickin' it Sat.. working on our project Corrado .. probably gonna go out and have some beers later that night, or chill at my pad and bbq. . ur welcome to come .. give me a call .. PM me if u don't got my #
                  what beer should i bring?
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

party at danyo's.
                    Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                    -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

oh christ a Corrado? thats got more inherent problems than a Prelude and a vigor combined.

i sitll love em though
                      -Gordon | 93 SE coupe

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                        party at danyo's.
                        Come on over!

Originally posted by full.circle View Post
                        oh christ a Corrado? thats got more inherent problems than a Prelude and a vigor combined.

i sitll love em though
                        lol.. it's a put it together and sell it kind of thing

Comment

lol.. it's a put it together and sell it kind of thing
                          good, i got into the dub scene enough to know that they are an electrical nightmare over time
                          -Gordon | 93 SE coupe

Comment

Alrighty I might just do that I have your # still

My swap thread

Comment

wekfest is going to be on my bday yesss lol

Comment

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
                                wekfest is going to be on my bday yesss lol
                                the date was originally tentatively set as 2/21 which is my girlfriends bday, so were both jazzed about the fact that it got bumped. its gonna be a great 4 sundays in a row for me
                                -Gordon | 93 SE coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X