ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

poop.

its something like this

http://hand-tools.hardwarestore.com/...et-104723.aspx

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
        yeah but when i was messing with the shifter there was too much play from it missing and it was hard to engage gears..... just kinda pisses me off when i buy stuff from someone and they say everything is included but yet im missing a handful or critical parts....
        Yeah Getting dicked sucks...

Anyways just some info, any 91-97 shift cable will work and any prelude 92-96 one will too... so you arent just limited to 92-93.
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

Comment

Interior of Exterior that's the vote for the day. Shout your opinion guys.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb
            Interior of Exterior that's the vote for the day. Shout your opinion guys.
            you mean exterior OR interior? lol hmm i vote for engine bay things like swaps, so interior...does that count? your paint is clean as fawk, no major dings or anything i saw...but then again some oem fogs n stuff would look nice, sunroof visor maybe?
            Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
            Project 240SX
            Originally posted by chillin943
            anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
            Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Alright well let me clarify am I doing a DYI on the exterior or the Interior today? You guess maybe right!

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

I sent you a pm quite a while ago Cory. Did youget it? lol

Comment

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/301089384.html
                  無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen

is that eriks car?
                    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

Comment

it sure is.

Comment

joser your sig reminds me of when you asked me and sean if you were supposed to check spark plug wire resistance with the engine running
                        Project 240SX
                        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

how?

Comment

I acctually met this Erik guy this last weekend. I was in autozone in Ellensburg. Looking into buying a front motor mount. Well this tall white guy walks in asking who is driving the cb7 out front. I replied and he said he was Erik.

His car took a dump on him. It was flashing code 15. Me being my usual nice guy self told him that I had one at my house. I took him to my house and installed it for him. Guy didnt know shit about cars. I think he is selling it now becuase he doesnt want to pay for the little things that need to be fixed.
                            H22 Accord

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                              how?
                              because timing...dizzy, plug wires etc lol
                              Project 240SX

Comment

Speaking of the front mount....

I need the bracket that bolt onto the motor. I already have the "dog bone" mount I just need that bracket now.

Anyone know someone with on for sale? I cant find one in the for slae section and everyone that I have asked that is parting a car already sold it.

Im hitting the track and there is no way im not going to break somethign without that mount in there.
                                H22 Accord

Comment

Working...
                                X